Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Outbreak "Clone" kickstarter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't trust Kickstarter or similar programs. If they had a finished product with gameplay, reviews, or a demo I would gladly check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Or maybe they think this doesn't look very good. Or they don't care about a PC only game, or that they aren't interested in LAN only multiplayer etc etc.

Oh it's a survival horror game, so the sun instantly shines out its arse!
      Well said. Like I mentioned above, the character models need work.

Comment

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
        So people bitch and moan that we don't get any real horror games anymore, so when someone decides to give us something actually resembling REAL re..they don't wanna donate. Makes perfect sense.. I'm donating this game looks better than anything re 4-6 offered.
        That kickstarter or whatever is full of amateurisms and copyright infringiment (using CAPCOM properties to advertise your game is not a good idea); lol honestly, look at the characters' descriptions, "A high school student that knows all too much about an outbreak thanks to video games and movies." Yeah I'm sure he'll survive zombie apocalypse because he is prestige something on the newest call of duty and knows to shoot zombies in the head by playing RE6. A person with that description would be killed while eating doritos on day one.
        Why the hell would I donate to that. I don't trust that team of college dropouts, so I won't send them money. It's simple really, it would be nice to have a cool survival horror but I'm not desperate to throw money at everyone. Even experienced developers have trouble managing money for HD remakes, just imagine handling the development of an online game.

Of course that's only my opinion, and I would love to hear other peoples' thoughts on that matter.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
        X