Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obsrv - Private Outbreak Server (File #1 and #2 , NTSC-J only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    That's weird. Have you tried beating Showdown 1?
    Beaten Showdown 1 in both Solo and Network mode, and beaten the five story chapters only in network mode. I wonder if I have to beat them Solo too, but, it´s kinda nonsense if you are forced to clear an essentially online game playing solo to unlock content.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I just beat all five File#2 scenarios on normal mode (offline), and it said "Showdown 2 now available".
      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-12-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

If you're still having problems unlocking it, PM me and I can play SD2 with you online.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Thanks biohazard_star. Finally joined a random S2 match (A "pain in the ass" very hard match, we had really bad time at Lions and Giga Bite stages) but finally unlocked.

Comment

As we see more users from THIA successfully configure their Outbreak setups, I've been getting more curious to know who you all are. I'm not sure if an Outbreak introduction seminar warrants its own thread though...

My first (and thus far only) handle is STRY片9 (maybe my pan-community avatar makes sense now?), and I'm an intermediate player. I'm mostly online after 23:00 PST (GMT-8). I like a balance of File#1 and File#2, but most people seem to be on the latter...
            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-14-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I'm pissed. I have my PS2 far away and no way to have a cable connection on my PC. hjdsgfasdgfqurwef

I hope the game doesn't die out again before I get to play it.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                As we see more users from THIA successfully configure their Outbreak setups, I've been getting more curious to know who you all are. I'm not sure if an Outbreak introduction seminar warrants its own thread though...

My first (and thus far only) handle is STRY片9 (maybe my pan-community avatar makes sense now?), and I'm an intermediate player. I'm mostly online after 23:00 PST (GMT+8). I like a balance of File#1 and File#2, but most people seem to be on the latter...
                I´m in the game as Lanza, we didn´t met yet apparently. I´ve played several matches on File 2 but only 3 or 4 on first Outbreak because most people is playing File 2, but it would be great to play both. Hope more people join the party soon.
                Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-13-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Do players use Skype or Teamspeak or some other way of voice chatting?

Comment

Originally posted by jam287 View Post
                    Do players use Skype or Teamspeak or some other way of voice chatting?
                    Facebook... lol...

Comment

You can voice chat with Facebook...?

Do most players voice chat? I know the game only has adlibs in-game and text chatting pre-game. I figure by now everybody will be on some voice chat server or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        I'm pissed. I have my PS2 far away and no way to have a cable connection on my PC. hjdsgfasdgfqurwef

I hope the game doesn't die out again before I get to play it.
                        You can use a wireless ethernet bridge on the ps2.

Comment

Originally posted by jam287 View Post
                          You can voice chat with Facebook...?

Do most players voice chat? I know the game only has adlibs in-game and text chatting pre-game. I figure by now everybody will be on some voice chat server or something.
                          I´m gonna use Team Speak voice chat when I find some spanish speaking players because my spoken english is awful, it would be really helpfull in Wild Things and Desperate Times on Hard/Very Hard. Skype isn´t recommended because you´re likely going to lose your connection when you receive/perform a call or even do written chat.

Comment

I wouldn't really advice using any form of voice chat on the same computer you're playing the game on. The game doesn't like the bandwidth being shared with different programs and you're risking mid-game disconnections by doing that. If you really must, use your phone/tablet or another computer for voice chat, or use instant messaging and just alt+tab between the game and that. The 5-6 seconds you constantly get during loading screens are plenty of time for alt+tab chatting with your partners.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

Well, my friends are having different issues with their PCs and the whole setup and can´t play yet. So, if anyone here has interest in doing Hard or Very hard runs and needs another player please take me into account.

I´ve tried six times Desperate Times on Very hard (with different random players) and the result is allways the same: all four us dying at the zombie siege or before because of wasting too much time and resources trying to do the same things that other player already did before. It seems impossible to beat that stage without some previous planification, same for Wild Things.
                              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-14-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                                I wouldn't really advice using any form of voice chat on the same computer you're playing the game on. The game doesn't like the bandwidth being shared with different programs and you're risking mid-game disconnections by doing that. If you really must, use your phone/tablet or another computer for voice chat, or use instant messaging and just alt+tab between the game and that. The 5-6 seconds you constantly get during loading screens are plenty of time for alt+tab chatting with your partners.
                                That's only if you are playing on emulator right?

Comment

Working...
                                X