Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obsrv - Private Outbreak Server (File #1 and #2 , NTSC-J only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yep. As long as you're doing voice chat on a device separate from the one you're playing the game on, it shouldn't be a problem.

@Lanzagranadas - Do you have Steam or facebook? We could coordinate through there.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      ^ Yep. As long as you're doing voice chat on a device separate from the one you're playing the game on, it shouldn't be a problem.

@Lanzagranadas - Do you have Steam or facebook? We could coordinate through there.
      Yes!. I´m sending you a PM with my Facebook account.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I'm awaiting a piece of equipment then I'll be playing. Just another day or two, can't wait.
        Last edited by jam287; 01-15-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
          I´ve tried six times Desperate Times on Very hard (with different random players) and the result is allways the same: all four us dying at the zombie siege or before because of wasting too much time and resources trying to do the same things that other player already did before. It seems impossible to beat that stage without some previous planification, same for Wild Things.
          I'm sure you know about extending time between piecing the fountain pieces together and the siege by using the planks from the heliport to buy time to get the weapons behind the garage gate entrance and such.

The last challenge I tried to do was desperate times on very hard on panic mode (nightmare and friendly fire on). I was gonna take advantage of the nightmare double damage feature as double healing with george's capsule shooter. At the final siege I was floored and I forgot to get another type of pill to swap the recovery pills out of my capsule shooter to heal myself and we ended up dying. What a shame I had like 15 recovery pills in the shooter that would have been more than enough to survive. The server shut down after that game so I was never able to finish it.

Comment

This was the best time we had: two of us went to the roof to get the boards, I also went to the roof, but just to get the Film D and give it to Ben to receive the Magnum, so I left the weapons from the garage to my partners because I already had a Magnum with 7 + 3 bullets, and Handgun HP with 13 + 40 bullets. Everything was fine at the beginning of the siege, but we ran out of ammo and health, I also went danger status when caught in a gasoline tank explosion when one of my partners shot it .

Didn´t know Nightmare mode also doubles damage for weapons, I allways thought it doubled damage for enemy attacks and reduced effectiveness of health items.

Comment

No the weapons dont deal double damage. It is damage on the player but since you are "hurting" another player by shooting the heal pill into them it reverses not only the reduced healing effect but magnifys it further cause the game thinks its damage. Its an understandable overlook.

Comment

Got it to work but only a couple people online.

Comment

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                  No the weapons dont deal double damage. It is damage on the player but since you are "hurting" another player by shooting the heal pill into them it reverses not only the reduced healing effect but magnifys it further cause the game thinks its damage. Its an understandable overlook.
                  Ah, understand now.

Originally posted by jam287 View Post
                  Got it to work but only a couple people online.
                  It depends on your time zone, I used to find 2 or 3 simultaneos matches between 22.00 and 02.00 hs but I barely find a single match at daytime (my GTM is -03.00). I guess most people playing are from Japan and the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                    I guess most people playing are from Japan and the US.
                    5 out of 10 players I found online speak spanish, so that's unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                      5 out of 10 players I found online speak spanish, so that's unlikely.
                      From my observations, the pecking order seems to be:

1) English
                      2) Japanese
                      3) Spanish
                      4) Chinese & Portuguese

Comment

Meh, I'll stick with soloing my US versions with the AI. Good to see people can play online again though... if only for the Japanese version.

Comment

Can someone translate this error message for me please?
                          I can't login unless I repeatedly try over and over again for about 20-30 tries.
                          Otherwise it just says login failed. When I do login, I get an error in Japanese I can't read
                          Here is the error message, thank you!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            Can someone translate this error message for me please?
                            通信エラーが発生しました
                            もう一度接続しなおしてください

A communication error occurred.
                            Please reconnect once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              通信エラーが発生しました
                              もう一度接続しなおしてください

A communication error occurred.
                              Please reconnect once more.
                              I see... For goodness sake, I'll never be able to get this working. Thank you Enigma.

Comment

Sorry for double post but I do need help on this one issue now. I'm able to login correctly if I leave the login screen on for a while...
                                Well, I've gotten to this screen where I need to input information and I don't know what to input, any help guys?
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Gradon; 01-29-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X