No announcement yet.

What Should I Work on Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the "raw" background files, but the textures used to create the backgrounds. The backgrounds are first rendered in 3D, then textured, then a screenshot is taken from a desired angle to get the end result. We have the vast majority of the original textures used in the second stage. Wallpaper, ground, tiles, artwork, photographs, etc.

It would be impossible to get the "raw" background files. Partially because most don't exist anymore.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Not the "raw" background files, but the textures used to create the backgrounds. The backgrounds are first rendered in 3D, then textured, then a screenshot is taken from a desired angle to get the end result. We have the vast majority of the original textures used in the second stage. Wallpaper, ground, tiles, artwork, photographs, etc.

It would be impossible to get the "raw" background files. Partially because most don't exist anymore.
      Oh no, I know what those are and what you mean. I'm saying that we can see these full textures at a front-face perspective. It would allow us to see more of a texture on a wall that was cut off visibly by the way a camera angle was positioned.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Those textures sure sound like they'd come in handy for an original Playstation RE game...

Comment

Working...
        X