Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I friggin knew it..

All those people saying Claire couldn't possibly be the lead, and would only be a cameo. About time she got this.

I recognize her, but she's obviously aged, she'd be in her 30s by now right? Barry's daughter could be interesting, kinda like Sherry's role in RE2.. and yeah very LastOfUs.. but I'd like that.
    Something fresh and new for RE, while still remaining scary..

Those last-gen style graphics though.... yuck - hopefully the PS4/ XBoxOne version will be better looking.
    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-06-2014, 02:29 PM.
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Boo, no focus on the Barry / Wesker love affiair from RE1.
      "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
        I friggin knew it..

All those people saying Claire couldn't possibly be the lead, and would only be a cameo. About time she got this.

I recognize her, but she's obviously aged, she'd be in her 30s by now right? Barry's daughter could be interesting, kinda like Sherry's role in RE2.. and yeah very LastOfUs.. but I'd like that.
        Something fresh and new for RE, while still remaining scary..

Those last-gen style graphics though.... yuck - hopefully the PS4/ XBoxOne version will be better looking.
        ^ If it takes place between RE5 and 6, that's anywhere between 2009-2013. So she would be anywhere from 30-34, you're correct.
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-06-2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
          Post RE5 rules out the island as the one Alex was working on. Never mind.
          Not necessarily. The possibility is indeed less likely now, but for all we know, Alex could have moved to another location, abandoning this facility altogether. Or he could have bribed Spencer's goons to tell the old man that he was gone, or he could have gone into hiding and then came back after Spencer's death, etc.

Comment

Abandoning Alex Wesker would be a poor decision on Capcom's part.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Looks like it's been brought up elsewhere, but shouldn't Moira be a bit older?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barry.gif
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	403759

Let's say roughly she's Sherry's age, which would mean she's a bit younger than Sherry in RE6?
              RE6 is set in 2012, 14 years after RE2/3 in 1998. So Moira might be ret-conned to an infant in REmake HD (hrmm...?) or just glossed over, or it's set just after 2009, so she'd be ~3-4 in 1998..
              sigpic

Comment

I think Moira will be around 22 in Rev 2. She's already a TerraSave member so has to be over 18, maybe over 21. Don't know how that works for NGO organizations such as TerraSave
                Spoiler:

Comment

We don't know what year it is on this epilogue picture though. I assumed, like many people I'm sure, that this epilogue described Barry leaving his family to go and help Jill escape Raccoon City. However, it that were the case, it wouldn't be an epilogue, would it ? All the other epilogues describe, as it should, events happening after their respective stories. This one should not be an exception. Besides, the girls look younger in Barry's photograph, I believe. Moira must be the one standing next to Kathy.

Comment

Moira and Polly could have been 6-8 in 1998. And still only be around 20 when the game takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                      Have a question no one asked yet: Who Will be Barry's partner? My money are on Jill. At last capcom Will have a chance to answer what happened to her after the events in RE5.
                      Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      I doubt he'll have one.
                      He has THIS.

Name:	1836226-resident_evil_1_magnum.jpg
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	403760

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        Abandoning Alex Wesker would be a poor decision on Capcom's part.
                        Not as stupid as killing Albert Wesker in a Volcano was.
                        Last edited by Wrathborne; 09-06-2014, 05:08 PM.

Comment

The whole volcano thing was just silly.

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                          He has THIS.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9737[/ATTACH]
                          It works well on living things.
                          Last edited by Graco; 09-06-2014, 05:17 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Name:	Barrysphotograph.jpg
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	403761

Barry's photograph. Ages don't look too different to RE3 Epilogue
                            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-06-2014, 05:28 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope that when Barry is playable, it won't be a small portion of the game. He needs to be back in the series.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I always thought that epilogue image was set after RE1 (when Barry gets home after his ordeal with Wesker), not RE3 (Raccoon's demise months later)

I really hope Alysson Court keeps her role as Claire - No word from Capcom, but they might not have reached recording stages yet?
                                Or they may want an older sounding Claire.. even so, she'd only be 34 or so .. her voice wouldn't be so different 15 or so years later, would it?
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X