Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post

I really hope Alysson Court keeps her role as Claire - No word from Capcom, but they might not have reached recording stages yet?
    Or they may want an older sounding Claire.. even so, she'd only be 34 or so .. her voice wouldn't be so different 15 or so years later, would it?
    Game comes out early 2015. Recording is already mostly done at this point. Alyson is either troling at her twitter or she was replaced.
    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 09-06-2014, 06:17 PM.
    Spoiler:

Comment

I feel like based on the trailer, Barry is a part of TerraSave (or maybe his daughter) and so is Claire and they are having this big gathering (celebration or conference) when all the sudden there is a outbreak at the party and Claire and Moria are kidnapped and threw onto the island

Comment

Just listened to this.. Alyson talks about how she had been told she should leave Claire - and how she feels if she ever got recast.
        I just pray this is not the case... Claire and Jill have always been my fave characters .. if Claire ever changed, I dunno how I'd react. I guess you'd get used to it eventually - but it would be very strange and upset a lot of fans..

UmbrellaSurvivors very first RESIDENT EVIL interview, and what better way to start than with the definitive voice of RE, Alyson Court! Alyson Court remains t...
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Replacing Alyson doesn't make sense especially considering that she hasn't been given a new character to voice.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

wow really excited for this game looks awesome and i love the idea a prison on an island, i kind of thought it was claire because in the teaser trailer you could see her outline and a little girl in the background of a cell i wonder what else this game has in store for us really loving what i see so far.

Comment

More co-op and unidentifiable blob monsters? No, thanks.

The dark atmosphere is kind of nice, though.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I LOVE Claire's aged, tired and mature look. She definitely looks more serious now and less girly pretty as in her previous incarnations.

Comment

So, Barry's daughter has been kidnapped.

I expect Barry to behave like this guy :

Click image for larger version

Name:	taken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	403762

Comment

Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but in one of the scans you can see Claire wearing one of those bracelets. Wonder if this will merely act as a health meter for Claire or something separate, like the virus gauge in the Outbreak series.
                    Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-07-2014, 03:36 AM.

Comment

YAAAAASS BITCH CLAIRE IS BACK

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                        Not sure if anyone pointed this out yet, but in one of the scans you can see Claire wearing one of those bracelets. Wonder if this will merely act as a health meter for Claire or something separate, like the virus gauge in the Outbreak series.
                        Could be both. Moira's bracelet is red.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	x84DYlR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	403763
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          Could be both. Moira's bracelet is red.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9740[/ATTACH]
                          Didn't notice that one. Then I guess it's just simply a health meter. Maybe it'll act like a radiation/virus detector? That might be something interesting to include. Kinda like in that one game....I think it was called "Amy"?
                          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-07-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I think it's both.

In any case, when your bracelet turns red, you're very close to game over.
                            Last edited by Grem; 09-07-2014, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Grem, I will find you, and I will kill you !

Claire looks terrific with that suit. She means business now ! Moira is like a mixture between Sherry from RE6 (especially the face) and Fetch from Infamous Second Son for the clothing style.
                              I'd say for now, the character designs look much better than anything from REV1, and that's a relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                                Game comes out early 2015. Recording is already mostly done at this point. Alyson is either troling at her twitter or she was replaced.
                                I've worked on games where audio for major characters has been recorded up to as late as a mere 2 months before launch, due to either rewrites to the script, scheduling conflicts or other reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X