Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the same series which gave us Wesker coming back to life, Wesker and Chris staging a wwe fight, Leon diving several feet and not breaking his legs, creatures gaining mass without access to an immediate source to take from, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      You already have if you watched the teaser trailer. He's the game's third protagonist.
      …huh? The only teaser trailer I can find is the live action one.

Comment

And Barry is in it, look in the background.

Comment

Oh great, Claire goes to prison. Again.

Didn't we already play this game 14 years ago?

Comment

I'm not against the episodic structure but the "previously on" is stupid, we are playing a game, not watching one episode of TV every week. Is not a big deal anyway.

Comment

The "previously on" in the first game made me think of those stupid soap operas my mom watches. Can't say I'll miss them if they don't return.

Comment

The whole reason Revelations had the episodic "previously on" strcuture was because it was originally a handheld game, and the developers wanted to split it up into easily-digestible chunks for playing on-the-go. There's no reason Revelations 2 should follow the same format.
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Or maybe there is...

Comment

New manga "Heavenly Island" to go with Resident Evil Revelations 2. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-winter/.78517
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Resident Evil Revelations 2 will be available in 4 downloadable episodes priced at €5.99/$5.99 per episode. A digital download of the Complete Season will be made available for €24.99/$24.99 and a retail boxed version will follow (pricing dependent to the specific retailer).
                      It’s been quite a few years since we’ve seen Claire Redfield in her own adventure, but early next year she she’ll face all-new dangers and dread in Resident Evil Revelations 2. As some fans may already know, since the Code: Veronica days she’s joined the anti-bioterror organization Terra Save, helping people around the world deal […]
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• Was hoping they wouldn't go through with that. Damn.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'll drink to Capcom fucking up another good game.

GG.

Retail will follow after the last episode. FUCK THAT.

Last edited by Chris' Boob; 09-10-2014, 10:16 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I really hope the episodes aren't as short as Rev's, cause otherwise we're looking at like a four-hour game or less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              I really hope the episodes aren't as short as Rev's, cause otherwise we're looking at like a four-hour game or less.
                              Not worried about that. It'll be more like The Walking Dead, 2-3 hours per episode.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• I thought the episodes in rev were generally a good length. I'm somewhat sad that this will be episodic at first, but at least a retail release will occur.

Comment

Working...
                                X