Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not entirely sure how true this is, but Siliconera is reporting that the Disc and Season pass version will have extra content.

"Weekly downloadable episode (4 in total) – $5.99 per episode

Complete season (with all 4 episodes + extra gameplay content) - $24.99

Full retail disc (with all 4 episodes + extra gameplay content) – $39.99"
    If that's true, then I might just stick with digital.
    To be honest, the episodic release doesn't bother me if the game is good and has unlockables + raid/mercenaries mode.
    I don't care really.

Comment

• If they add both, awesome. If only one, I hope it's Raid Mode. I love Mercenaries and it's the biggest part of why RE5 is my most played game ever, but I can play it on 3DS, RE5, RE6 and hopefully Mercs 3D gets an HD update with added content like Revelations did. I enjoy both though, like I said.

And a little off-topic, but I literally didn't notice your sig until just now, Gradon. <3333 the two Zero Escape games. Here's hoping the writer gets a chance to make the third, you can't not finish the story after ending on such a huge cliffhanger. ;_;

Comment

• If it's releasing weekly why don't they just release it as a full download, episodic games are episodic because they making the episodes still.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I winder if the raid mode will only be included on the season pass and/or the disc release.

Comment

• Raid mode and a co-op versus mode would be cool. My friend bought RE6 for the online mercenaries modes primarily and has a blast with them. I think he's put like 90% of his gameplay time into just playing with friends online.

We'll see what they do with the games extra modes. Would love to see raid return.

Comment

• I don't like episodes/chapters. That's something I had hoped they'd move away from.

Comment

• Random thought -I wonder if Barry will have any 'strange' lines. =x

Comment

• You were also a Claire Panini!

Comment

• I wonder what other sort of multiplayer modes will be available. I honestly wouldn't mind if they implement a more refined form of RE6's Agent Hunt in the game where other people play as the mutant prisoners. RE ala Manhunt.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• New trailer.

Comment

• Just watched that .. trying to hear if they had hired Alyson after all .. can't hear her in there. Perhaps, they changed to someone else, to portray an older Claire - I mean, she sounds older, yet familiar at the same time.. Hmmmmmm..

Loved how horror orientated this looked .. all those hanging bodies and stuff reminded me more of Silent Hill, but it's all good.
                        The enemies I imagine will work the same as in Revelations, as in, no more RE4 shoot in the knee once and high kick them..

I may just wait for the compete / disc version, to get whatever the content is - sure they said it's additional gameplay (as in, not outfits or whatever) Interesting... maybe a extra chapter?
                        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-11-2014, 04:12 AM.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                          Just watched that .. trying to hear if they had hired Alyson after all .. can't hear her in there. Perhaps, they changed to someone else, to portray an older Claire - I mean, she sounds older, yet familiar at the same time.. Hmmmmmm..
                          This is what they did with Sally Cahill.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I remember what Richard Waugh said about being replaced as Wesker back at a convention.

This was way back in like 07 or so at the local anime con I go to, he said he had recorded some dialogue for Umbrella Chronicles for an afternoon and left, thinking he'd finished all of Weskers part. About..I dunno, 3-4 months later he saw a clip or trailer online and heard Wesker speak, but with was DC Douglas doing the voice.

Richard was not happy, granted he had only found out how popular Wesker was as a character by about 2005 or so, but by the time he found out, it was too late. He said he figured that the lines he did for Capcom were probably for DC to get a handle on how the character should sound, being that DCs Umbrella chronicles Wesker was impersonating Waughs Wesker, I guess there could be some truth to this.

Richard said it would have been nice to have been told the part was re-cast, instead of finding out months later. I believe he said it was one of the most unprofessional moments in his career to get fired and have no one tell you, much less tell you why. I believe around this time was when Capcom stopped using Canadian voice actors and relocated their US voice acting department to LA.

Being that Claire only has 1 line of dialogue its hard to tell(also being that the line is semi distorted for effect), but after listening to it I'm gonna say that they chose to not hire Alyson back. I could be wrong, but that doesn't really sound like Alyson Court. Her voice has a perky energy to it, this stands out more during dramatic situations.

I heard none of that perky energy in the 1 line of dialogue, I dick around with audio a lot when I animate(and I'm always animating and working with voice actors for my silly toons) and have a semi decent ear, but this is still just speculation so take it with a grain of salt, but I think Claire has been recast after 16 years.

Comment

• ^ It's what I've been dreading, but I can see why they MAY have done it.

Claire's voice has always had a campiness to it (if thats the right word), even in Darkside, some of her dialogue wasn't that demanding.
                              I guess Capcom are after a more ''serious'' sounding Claire? Like what they did to Chris for RE5.. he sounds much more movie quality and less like he did in CV (cheesy)

Am I making any sense, I know what I'm trying to say anyway LOL

Part of me wants Alyson to remain for as long as she can, love her - but I'd respect Capcom's decision as long as she sounds similar (Ada in RE6 was great, yet not Sally)
                              Some of Jill's voicing changed so much, it never felt like the same character from RE1 half of the time for me...
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Well here is what she said on her twitter a few days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X