No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I died atleast 10 times on the hard difficulty and nearly used every healing item in the game. No thanks on the no healing run....

Comment

• Sorry for the 2nd post but I just watched some youtube videos and it appears the rumors of the music glitch fix for REmake in the physical origins collection are false.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        Sorry for the 2nd post but I just watched some youtube videos and it appears the rumors of the music glitch fix for REmake in the physical origins collection are false.
        I don't suppose there's any chance of a patch, even if it's a year later... it just sucks to hear the brilliant soundtracks in game sped up for no reason what-so-ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
          I don't suppose there's any chance of a patch, even if it's a year later... it just sucks to hear the brilliant soundtracks in game sped up for no reason what-so-ever.
          Thanks Capcom, great to see you care about us to the point you can't even fix sucha simple glitch that the fans on pc fixed in a week.

Comment

• Okay, I'm getting the sense that RE0 is considerably more difficult than REmake. But is it more difficult than CVX as well? Is it the most difficult of all?

Comment

• Aside from one-hit-kill bosses, CVX isn't difficult at all, it's one of the easiest actually, with RE2. REØ is the hardest of the old school main episodes.

Comment

• Agreed.
                REzero is clearly more challenging than any other entry of the series.

That Hard mode can be a pain in the ass if you don't know the game very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Aside from one-hit-kill bosses, CVX isn't difficult at all, it's one of the easiest actually, with RE2. REØ is the hardest of the old school main episodes.
                  The two most difficult moments in CVX for me were fighting in the aeroplane and the Steve monster. Do any moments in RE0 really compare to those two fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    The two most difficult moments in CVX for me were fighting in the aeroplane and the Steve monster. Do any moments in RE0 really compare to those two fights?
                    Not even slightly xD

Comment

• RECV isn't hard, it's just a cheater game . Aside from Steve and the no-warning no return points where you can miss some overpowered weapons by not playing carefully there's virtually nothing to be afraid of. Ammo and healings are plentiful and your characters HP is extremely high compared to other RE games. Using the right ammo the airplane Tyrant is one of the easiest boss battles in history, it literally requires no fighting skills, just knowing your enemy's weakness.

I think RE0 does a great job balancing difficulty without abusing of instant kills and scripted deaths. Though I think RE2 Hard/Nightmare and RE remake Real Survival are great challenges too. But definitely on the old school Survival era Outbreak File 2 VH Nightmare really deserves its name.
                      Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-07-2016, 09:22 AM. Reason: language issues :)
                      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                        RECV isn't hard, it's just a cheater game . Aside from Steve and the no-warning no return points where you can miss some overpowered weapons by not playing carefully there's virtually nothing to be afraid of. Ammo and healings are plentiful and your characters HP is extremely high compared to other RE games. Using the right ammo the airplane Tyrant is one of the easiest boss battles in history, it literally requires no fighting skills, just knowing your enemy's weakness.

I think RE0 does a great job balancing difficulty without abusing of instant kills and scripted deaths. Though I think RE2 Hard/Nightmare and RE remake Real Survival are great challenges too. But definitely on the old school Survival era Outbreak File 2 VH Nightmare really deserves its name.
                        Lol flame arrows make the tyrant on the plane a 15 second battle. Only thing hard about CV is a few cheap sections and some hard to see healing items you can miss (along with the missable magnum)

Comment

• Once you get the hang of the knife trick CV/X is a cakewalk, i really wish they would of patched it in future releases

Comment

• Fuck that I LOVE the cheap knife.

Comment

• A giant amphibian wrapped his tongue around Rebecca's ankle. Billy was in attack-mode and equipped with an infinite magnum. He stood right next to me and watched as I was very slowly being eaten, and he did NOTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                A giant amphibian wrapped his tongue around Rebecca's ankle. Billy was in attack-mode and equipped with an infinite magnum. He stood right next to me and watched as I was very slowly being eaten, and he did NOTHING.
                                You know, hes was judged and sentenced to death, he's not a good dude.

Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                                Once you get the hang of the knife trick CV/X is a cakewalk, i really wish they would of patched it in future releases
                                Could you elaborate more? I trid but no youtube guides.
                                Last edited by yurieu; 02-12-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X