No announcement yet.

Capcom asking the fans about an REmake 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidra Games were different people, from Brazil. Their project was a weird mix of DC altered models/textures and custom stuff that mostly looked like garbage and rendered in the Sketchup viewport.

All they showed were mostly just 3D assets and some javascript example faked as player movement code.
    Last edited by Gemini; 08-23-2015, 03:20 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• The absurdity of all of this is that they were "coding" the game with Notepad.

Comment

• These projects were all well received from fans because people have wanted a remake of RE2 for a long time. It resembled RE2 and I'm sure many of the players didn't care too much about the reused assets but instead wanted something that resembled a RE2make.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
          The absurdity of all of this is that they were "coding" the game with Notepad.
          The Bio/RE community sure does attract a strange breed.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          I love how they were all like "Its only dark because the power is off"

More like "we turned off the lights so it'd be less blatantly obvious that we stole the environmental textures from Darkside Chronicles"
          That and to hide the fact they were trying to hustle low poly/low UV assets as HD.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• The things these young indie programmers will do these days for a quick 15 minuets of fame....

Comment

• It's not indie programmers who do this, it's the freaking wannabes. Actual programmers (being them indie or hooked with the industry) or careful users can usually tell with a single glance where these projects belong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                The absurdity of all of this is that they were "coding" the game with Notepad.
                Nothing wrong with programmer's notepad, I code with devkitpro all the time ;-p

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  Do you people really belives that invader was invited by Capcom?
                  Nope. What the hell could they honestly need from them?

Comment

• ^ As a matter of fact, nothing. The meeting they were talking about actually took place, around 20 days ago. Only one delegate of IG was there (their PR, apparently) and this meeting took place in some restaurant. Like some hinted, the whole thing was more akin to a friendly dinner, then it moved to talking about legal stuff. Some memento pictures were taken, all smiles and cute stuff for a restricted public, but that's all. As usual things were enlarged out of proportion or distorted beyond recognition.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 08-25-2015, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      ^ As a matter of fact, nothing. The meeting they were talking about actually took place, around 20 days ago. Only one delegate of IG was there (their PR, apparently) and this meeting took place in some restaurant. Like some hinted, the whole thing was more akin to a friendly dinner, then it moved to talking about legal stuff. Some memento pictures were taken, all smiles and cute stuff for a restricted public, but that's all. As usual things were enlarged out of proportion or distorted beyond recognition.
                      Wait where was this confirmed?

Comment

• If you know how and where to search, it's easy to find (I stumbled upon it by complete accident). I'll avoid posting links, just to prevent rabid stalkers and privacy abuses.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 08-25-2015, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          If you know how and where to search, it's easy to find (I stumbled upon it by complete accident). I'll avoid posting links, just to prevent rabid stalkers and privacy abuses.
                          Yea I haven't got a clue I tried searching "Invader Games meeting capcom restaurant" and found nothing XD

Comment

Working...
                          X