Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMAZING !

Comment

man this board is dead , this deserves attention , it's looking really good , any other websites you can post this on ?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        man this board is dead , this deserves attention , it's looking really good , any other websites you can post this on ?
        Thanks. I posted to Assembler Games and the REV modding board, also Reddit. Also showed it to AlphaOmegaSin and received positive feedback. I was sort of hoping he would share it, but I didn't want to ask. ;)

Comment

Nice delayed blood effect, reminds me of the n64 version of re2, sweet inventory too. The music reminds me of terminator 2 credits theme.

Comment

The music is from RE2's Extreme Battle mode. It's a dark and edgy track.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

VirusPunk, you're working on Gaiden AND CODE: Black?

Comment

Barry Burton: I have THIS!

Comment

Did you custom make the Rebecca model? It looks awesome. Are we expecting Billy anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                    Did you custom make the Rebecca model? It looks awesome. Are we expecting Billy anytime soon?
                    Yep. I took a few parts and pieces though from existing RE games and retextured/modified them. Her head is a modified Claire's with a retextured Jill's beret attached and Rebecca's RE: DS face textures. The shoulder pads and earrings are actually from scratch. The arms are of Claire's, and the rest of the body taken from RE1 Rebecca retextured. It's not 100% accurate, but close enough. Here's a front view:

Billy will definitely be making an appearance very soon. Billy will simply be a retexture of Leon's muscle shirt costume with a custom head attached, and custom model for the handcuffs, etc.

Comment

looks great so far.

Comment

Nice looking backgrounds! The blood effects seem a bit more like fire or spray paint, though...

Comment

Resident Evil 1 Online Netplay WIP test footage:

Last edited by VirusPunk; 06-23-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X