X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Those answers are coming...in 2025.

Seriously, though. I wish I knew. When it comes to Capcom, they like to keep us guessing.

Leave a comment:

• P.I.M.P.
    replied
    At the end where eithr chris or hunk say on radio that lucas has escaped and is talkin to a third party, do we kno who the third party is? If not any guesses? Also who saved lucas from the disease and how?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, come on, you guys. It ain't our Chris.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    It is easier to believe it's the RE7's licensed Chris's face and the logo is just a cool decal the good guys applied in the chopper.

Finished with 60+ deaths on Madhouse first play. GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by yurieu; 02-07-2017, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Wild Dog View Post
    LOL, he is just another youtuber.... that tries to act like an Old School gamer....yet you can tell that he is quite new....

Resident Evil 7 was closer to being a Survival Horror, than Resident Evil 4, 5 ,6....
    Why do American guys act so tough? Ha-ha.

Leave a comment:

• Wild Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
    ^

LOL, he is just another youtuber.... that tries to act like an Old School gamer....yet you can tell that he is quite new....

Resident Evil 7 was closer to being a Survival Horror, than Resident Evil 4, 5 ,6....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Keep in mind, this is something of a "soft" reboot. Or so I think. But I also think people won't like it much or judge it heavily because it's not like the regular games with all the heroes back again. Seriously, that's probably a big or the biggest part of why the franchise has ended up sucking in recent years. These guys aren't even scared anymore. They've formed an army. They've had their horror days, and now this is like a mop-up operation. Do I make sense? RE7 at least put an ordinary guy in a freaky place and added back some puzzles, and I was jumping when the mold things first appeared. Kudos to Capcom.

Leave a comment:

• Alfred
    replied
    Actually, this game is more the root of Resident Evil than any other Resident Evil game ever released (including the original '96). Maybe some of you know ist... If my mind serves me right this is what Resident Evil was supposed to be in the first place. The first person experience was like one of the first drafts of how Biohazard should look like. So for me they finally did it.. After almost 21 years they finally did it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^

Ha-ha. I love that you brought up the two worst games in the franchise to date.

"It's Resident Evil, guys. Capcom!"-Art-Official Entertainment

I love this man! There is also no...UNITY!

"There some fanboys online. There are some f*cking fanboys. I'm not gonna call these people out - because I like a few of these people."

Right...

Leave a comment:

• Wild Dog
    replied

Screw 'Operation Raccoon City' and all that other mince they put out there. You know? It was seriously that awful.
    Opeeration Raccoon City and Umbrella Corps, seems that they were trying to make some easy cash with a "popular" Multiplayer game.

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    Originally posted by Wild Dog View Post
    Not Hunk, he is 3A-7, just to be the forced Tie-In with Umbrella Corps. If he was Hunk he should look a bit older. "Redfield" looks to be in his early 30s.
    But 3A-7 is voiced by DC Douglas in Umbrella Corps, who also voices Wesker in other games, "Redfield" is a different VA... I know Capcom changes actors like underwear but I really don't think it's 3A-7.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah. That shit kind of annoyed me too, like how Capcom could just conjure up a 'son of Wesker' plot seemingly out of thin air for the sake of carrying on Wesker's legacy in some stupid capacity, so that Sherry (whose old man actually knew Wesker) has a romantic interest. Oh my God. It is like Jason's niece or whatever. All these horror movies do the exact same thing as what Capcom did with Jake. Always making out there's a cousin of the villain, who is the key to stopping (insert asshole's name here). But I've ranted about that sort of stuff before, and we need to let it go. It's Hollywood BS anyway.

RE6 was overall a piece of shit, absolutely unworthy of the name Resident Evil; I so hate that "training" mode at the start. You can't even bloody skip that. Uh! And then of course it was just like a stale version of RE4 (a better game I might add) only in a goddam city with coop in it (like RE5, but worse). After RE5, I really thought I'd seen it all - I really did. Revelations 2 on the other hand, was the redemption the series needed. Give or take, Revelations 2 was one of the better RE games in recent years. It has its flaws, but I heavily enjoyed it.

But if Capcom screw up the RE2 remake, I'm done...

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Oh I was being sarcastic too. I enjoyed the distance between 7 and the other games. The alternative I guess is crap like 6 where everyone's in it for the sake of being in it (and Jake has to be Wesker's child). I think the small scale of 7 is great - and the RE games with the smallest scale tend to be my favourites (1, 2).

Some of the 1995 Capcom talent are still there; Jun Takeuchi was a producer on RE7 for instance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    Hey. We just got our second H.C.F reference almost 17 years after the first. Be patient
    Well, it's about goddamn time.

I was being sarcastic. But, seriously. All respect where it is due, but RE7 to me at least, well, it felt more like another spin-off entry still, or what do you call it? Like a set-up to a better game, that we'll probably have to wait like 2 more years for, or something. But still; I'm not knocking RE7 here. It's been one of the better RE experiences in a long ass time. And I do mean a long ass time, indeed. Because I was literally close to just saying fuck it all. I've been a mega RE fan since like the turn of the century and have put up with all the BS over the years just like everybody else here has, so it was nice to finally see Capcom make a great game again, even if it was vastly different to what we are used to seeing.

Screw 'Operation Raccoon City' and all that other mince they put out there. Sometimes, I wonder if the 1996 Capcom employees are even actually still there. You know? It was seriously that awful.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    I get a bit sick of Capcom introducing so many new characters, plot stuff and whatnot, when they don't resolve all the old shit. Every new game seems to introduce some new threat, or mystery, new people we may not care about or whatever. It's a bit drawn out.
    Hey. We just got our second H.C.F reference almost 17 years after the first. Be patient

Leave a comment:

Working...
X