Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats a nice one you got there dude. i love the obi strip those are always my favorite part on buying imports.

Comment

• Thanks man, yea imports are always fun. I'm not one to try and buy every version of the RE games but considering how much I like RE1, I just couldn't pass up the original Biohazard lol.
      Last edited by REmaster; 07-06-2009, 01:24 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• how much that cost you? where did you get it? ebay?

Comment

• Yea I got it on ebay for 23 bucks, from a company called Otaku I believe, they're selling a few Biohazard imports. There is a RE3 import on there now.
          Last edited by REmaster; 07-06-2009, 01:47 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• ohh i might have to snatch that up when i get more money

Comment

• Yea it's not too much I don't think. Looks pretty awesome.

Comment

• thanks for the info

Comment

• I was out looking for a GunCon2 last night, no luck locally. Ended up picking up a used copy of Outbreak, now I just need a copy of CVX to finish out the PS2

Comment

• CVX here is really easy to find. the gamestop i went to had 8 copys of it. GunCon2 is pretty easy to get on ebay the last time i checked

Comment

• Dot my new goal in life is to get a collection like yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        CVX here is really easy to find. the gamestop i went to had 8 copys of it. GunCon2 is pretty easy to get on ebay the last time i checked
                        Yeah it's easy to get here too, I already owned it on the Dreamcast so I put it off on PS2. Hell if I had noticed Carn was selling those Hyper Playstation Remix discs in the sales topic I would have passed on everything I bought in the past month to grab those

I priced the GunCon2 on ebay but I think I can get it cheaper from a local dealer.

Comment

• eh idk when i always found a GunCon2 at gamestop or something it was always alot more expensive at the store than it was online.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            eh idk when i always found a GunCon2 at gamestop or something it was always alot more expensive at the store than it was online.
                            Nah, I won't check a game store. I'll either check Craigslist or the swap meet by my house. I usually go to the game stores to do custom firmware, but I do buy a game from them if any interesting trades come in.

Comment

• The local GAME store down here has about 5 or so copies of CVX, pretty cheap. $15 a pop, and with the DMC demo (as long as it has the disc, that is). If you want me to ship one to you, then lemme know

Comment

• After seeing some of these collections, I don't even feel like posting mine...

You adults and your ability to get jobs and make money.

I have two more years till legal working age. In the meantime, I have:

Resident Evil 1 Directors Cut (PS1)
                                Resident Evil 1 REmake (GC)
                                Resident Evil 0 (GC and N64 version....just kidding. I only have the GC version.)
                                Resident Evil 2 Platinum Edition (PC)

That's it. I know, it's not that good. But I plan on buying RE clothing, posters, and more games as time passes along. And when I can get a job. In the meantime, I'll finish playing RE0 and RE2....

Comment

Working...
                                X