Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice, I like your setup! What's that RE:collector's edition? It's on top of RE sega saturn with the remake font...I must know lol.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• nice figures dude. I want that HUNK figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
        What's that RE:collector's edition?
        Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.
        Last edited by Anders; 12-27-2009, 05:22 PM.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Thanks for the sauce Anders ;)
          Last edited by REmaster; 09-27-2009, 10:47 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• No problem. The DVD in itself is pretty boring. I don't remember exactly what was on it, just that I'd never bother to watch it again.
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• lol yea, kinda like the bonus dvd that came with RE4 premium edition. The dvd is pretty much the staff telling you that they can't tell you about the making of the game/music design because it's a secret...even though you own the game lol.
              Last edited by REmaster; 09-27-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                nice figures dude. I want that HUNK figure.
                I actually picked up HUNK in Forbidden Planet last September on a trip to New York for about $20. They also had Rebecca which I didn't pick up because I already had it bur semi-raging now that I didn't. Oh well...

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                  lol yea, kinda like the bonus dvd that came with RE4 premium edition. The only dvd is pretty much the staff telling you that they can't tell you about the making of the game/music design because it's a secret...even though you own the game lol.
                  Maybe they were afraid we were going to make teh clonez!

Yes, I remember the PAL and US RE4 Making Of DVDs were kinda useless, but the Japanese is pretty nice. It's called Bio 4 Secret DVD, and has a Bio 3.5 video and some stuff. Of course, the making of feature itself is slightly hard to understand. ;)
                  Last edited by Anders; 09-27-2009, 02:32 PM.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Resident Evil: Nemesis. Promotional PlayStation CD-ROM. PAL version.

I bought it just for 7$. 5/5 condition.

Comment

• Amazing deal! /

*Looks at my PAL demo for comfort*
                      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• That is an absolute steal.
                        The best thing about that promo is the spelling mistake.
                        Nemisis? lol

Comment

• new stuff:

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                            new stuff:

I have the whole collection of 6 and love them. I really wish they would do some more of these, maybe focusing on the next games - RE2, RE3 etc...

Comment

• the other 5 figures will come to me as soon as possible.. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by psx-collector View Post
                                Resident Evil: Nemesis. Promotional PlayStation CD-ROM. PAL version.

I bought it just for 7$. 5/5 condition.

where did you find that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X