Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bionic Commando stuff should be on the floor but I'm not gonna even get started on that stupid ass game.

Comment

• Lmao yea I included that part just for you. I would like to buy a few of them for decoration since I'm one of those people who can't stand to leave a figure in a package, or anything for that matter. Since I already have these, it wouldn't be much of a problem...but they do have better paint jobs
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Yeah I've seen those ones with the new packaging being sold in HK. I didn't realize they are being 're-released' worldwide like that.

Improved paint job, eh?
        I'm pretty happy with the paint job on the original releases...

Anyhoo, I can't see myself buying them all again. I might be crazy with my RE collection but I'm not that crazy.

Comment

• ^ Yea I hear ya, I'll probably just get Chris, Tyrant and maybe a Jill or a zombie.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Looky what I just pre-ordered.
            Kiyoharu,Law's -Biohazard The Darkside Chronicles Edition-,CD Maxi listed at CDJapan! Get it delivered safely by SAL, EMS, FedEx and save with CDJapan Rewards!

It's just a cd single but it's the limited release which comes with a dvd.
            I just couldn't resist because of the Super Incredibly Awesome cover!
            That python background is HOT!

If ya want one you better hurry...
            Attached Files

Comment

• My christmas presents I gave myself finally came in the post today

Biohazard CV Chris Redfield shirt.

Biohazard CV Steve Burnside Choker.

Biohazard 'Made in Heaven' wristwatch. By GSX

Made in Heaven Zippo - Red leather bound.

Made in Heaven Zippo - Brown leather bound.

Biohazard 2 promotional bullet keychain.

Biohazard 2 promotional flag.

sigpic

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Gene, how much did all that come to?

Comment

• In total maybe $650 USD?
                  sigpic

Comment

• My favorite parts about promo's is how alot of them have a sticker that say's "not for sale" lol.

Comment

• Wow, when I grow up I want to be like Gene. Seriously, you snag some very interesting items lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        In total maybe $650 USD?
                        Damn. That's quite a Christmas self-gift. You must've been a really good boy this year.

Comment

• @Gene,
                          I REALLY like that giant Biohazard 2 flag!!!

I wants one too...

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            Wow, when I grow up I want to be like Gene. Seriously, you snag some very interesting items lol.

All it takes is some time on eBay and try other countries eBay's like the UK and what not.

Comment

• ^ And a job to get the money to purchase such items/the will to blow your hard earned money on them lol. I think the best deal I got on ebay was the original Biohazard sealed, for 30 bucks. I finally bought one of the "RE Archives" Neca figures. I got Chris since he was my favorite and there's no way in hell I'm buying anymore of those figures I already own. And yes, I took it out of the package...just so I could take some comparison pics with the original figure.

The "more detailed" paint job is nothing new really, the only changes I noticed was that he is much brighter this time. His pants are gray instead of black, tints here and there...just a fresh coat of paint lol. I'll post pics soon.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 12-14-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• My new Wesker Figure:

Comment

Working...
                                X