Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...wait, HecRPD did a mod? After going on and on about how Dominion's Dark Biohazard was an illegal thing to do? Oi.

Comment

• He turned coat and switched to the darkside lol, anyway i'm just happy it's out there, I couldn't give a fuck who made it or if it borderlines on piracy, Capcom won't stop me modding for further enjoyment of their games they'd have to send me to jail first.
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 07-30-2009, 03:04 AM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, I doubt he believed it either. As I recall he was saying that it was fine for him to talk about pirating Degeneration because we had information about Dark Biohazard on the site, and he decided that was illegal too...

As for the Director's Cut mod itself, I may be wrong but it seems to simply be new background music and weapons sound affects according to the site, no fixes or any of the DC content from the PS version.

Comment

• I don't think he patched in the director's cut engine at least I didn't see him showing zombie forest getting up after you take the bazooka, I'm yet to try his mod, I hope i'm wrong.

sigpic

Comment

• Sorry guys i mixed things up because the pc game looks a bit like the psone directors cut i have Anyway here are the pics:

Comment

• No worries, we all make the odd mistake.

Comment

• Nice pics, also just to note that pic I showed is the standard UK release I think, it's just like any other PC release they just made a big song and dance about the intro being uncut and in colour because of the balls up on director's cut.
                Australians apparently still got shafted on the pc release though.

sigpic

Comment

• Some new items, not many but nice.
                  Attached Files
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Got a package from Japan with some nice items. One more is on the way. That Bio3 PC game packaging is weird, you open a drawer to get to the disc, and you bend the opened drawer backwards to take it. There are instructions on the back on how to open it, if not I would never have figured out the bending backwards thing. I'll have some pics up on the site today or tomorrow.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Anders; 08-01-2009, 11:14 AM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• My Resident Evil collection

PSX

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 1.5 build 1

Resident Evil 1.5 build 2

Resident Evil 1.5 build 3

Resident Evil 1.5 build 4

DreamCast

Resident Evil 3

Code Veronica

Game Cube

Resident Evil Zero

Resident Evil Rebirth

Resident Evil 3.5

PC

Resident Evil 4
                      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• My gf recently bought me teh REUC gun and RE5 skin and faceplate, I'll post pics later

Comment

• i don't even have all those but Resident Evil 5 and probaly Apocalypse

Comment

• Recently got a few more pieces for the soundtrack collection:

I won't let this end as a dream/Icy gaze - Fumitaka Fuchigami (Toshiba EMI)
                            8cm CD single. Never thought I'd get one of these little beauties. Perfect condition (and hilarious lyrically).

Resident Evil CODE: Veronica Official Soundtrack (Tokyopop)

Biohazard 2 REMIX met@morphoses (Suleputer)
                            ON VINYL! Have had the CD for ages but finally found the 12". If I'm not mistaken this is the one and only vinyl release on Capcom's Suleputer label.

Comment

• someone has that ?

Last edited by fujin78; 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Image doesn't load for me Fujin78
                                @consoul, does the C.V soundtrack come with a mini poster, or am I wrong and it's just the inserts?

Comment

Working...
                                X