Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are sometimes some items there which rarely see the light of day on eBay. And it's possible to do a deal, too, as the items listed there aren't as exposed as on eBay.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
      There are sometimes some items there which rarely see the light of day on eBay. And it's possible to do a deal, too, as the items listed there aren't as exposed as on eBay.
      Alright then I'll try to see if I can handle that. If you have msn add me from my profile info
      Sevket's Game Collection
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Goddamn, I wish I had gotten one of those Degeneration ink ribbon keyrings. They're gonna be sooooo expensive now.

Comment

• I'm probably going to go after some ink ribbon key chains next...probably after I get paid again.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Updated on my collection which has grown alot thanks to MY BIRTHDAY which passed like a month ago =p

So far this is what i have
            Resident Evil Zero (Gamecube)
            Resident Evil Remake (Gamecube)
            Resident Evil (Sega Saturn PSX which is the dual shock version)
            Resident Evil 2 (PSX N64 Dreamcast)
            Resident Evil 3 (Dreamcast Gamecube)
            Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)
            Resident Evil Code Verionca (Dreamcast PS2)
            Resident Evil Dead Aim (PS2)
            Resident Evil Outbreak (PS2)
            Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 (PS2)

I plan on collecting all the Re games probably all the ports to

Comment

• It's been 3 or 4 years since I was last sniper'd at the last second bidding on a set of Bio3 comics. So, I was damn pleased to get this lot!
              They were bundled with a heap of metal guns, knives, keys, rings, badge and a lighter? I've got most of the guns and knives already but I'm not complaining.
              The comics can sell (on the rare occasions they are sold) for $15-$30 for a single issue. What would you expect to pay for this bunch I got?
              Spoiler:

It was another $20 for for commission and expenses which I thought was reasonable. The seller wouldn't even post them inside Hong Kong. Instead, I had to get someone to meet him on a particular train station in HK. The most expensive part will be the shipping.
              The auction said it's issue 1 to 26 of the Bio3 series with 5 supplements but I've studied the photo v-e-r-y closely and I'm not so sure. I can see some from the Last Escape 26 issue series and others from the later Bio3 series. I really wont know until they arrive. But at the price I got, I'll be happy anyway.

I also added to the bundle of joy by winning a Bio-CV ant today. Yep, an ANT!!!

I'll take some updated pics of my entire HK collection when this lot arrives.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Holy shit, that's a massively good deal Why can't I find something like that?

Comment

• Awesome stuff Skunky.
                  If that gold 'Made in Heaven' one is a dupe, I'll be happy to buy one off you .

I just walked in teh door from watching degeneration.
                  They were selling the degen merch that they had at the Tokyo Game show.
                  I got both folder sets, the sticker set, the stainless cup, the virus pendant, and a Leon and Claire zippo too.

Pics will be put in my photo albums on my profile page. Check there for other parts of my collection

I got something else really special. But I'll save that for the film talk of the podcast.

EDIT: Some pics uploaded now.

I've hit my uploads cap. Investigating sites to host pics of my collection.
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 10-18-2008, 08:42 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I have a suitable collection i feel:
                    All games non platinum, players choice etc..)
                    RE1 (PC, PSX)
                    RE: DC
                    RE 2 (PSX)
                    RE3 3 (PSX)
                    RE 4 (GC, Wii)
                    RE Survivor (PSX)
                    Survivor 2 (PS2)
                    Code: Veronica (PS2)
                    Dead Aim (PS2)
                    Outbreak File #1 (PS2)
                    Outbreak File #2 (PS2)
                    Resident Evil Zero (GC)
                    REmake (GC)
                    Resident Evil Gaiden (GBC)
                    Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

DVDS:
                    Weskers Report
                    Collectors Edition REmake promo
                    All 3 films

Books:
                    All novels
                    Code Veronica comic book 4
                    Archives

Strat Guides:
                    REmake
                    Zero,
                    RE2/3 combo
                    RE3 (official with map)
                    RE4
                    RE CV
                    Umbrella Chronicles
                    Outbreak file #1
                    Outbreak file #2
                    Survivor (quite rare this)

Figures:
                    HUNK
                    Leon in RPD uniform (RE4 comic con exclusive one)
                    Ada (RE4)

MISC:
                    Zero memory card (GC)
                    movie postcards and posters
                    Resident Evil sweat band
                    Umbrella Wall Clock

Comment

• Alot of great items I see. Many metal items in that package. I will post some links tomorrow.

Comment

• the live actions movie's of Resident Evil does not count

Comment

• Yes they do, because they're still Resident Evil items.

Comment

• Just because they're crap and not canon doesn't mean they can't count, alas. Otherwise nothing but the games and official items can count as RE. Hell, Gaiden is crap and not canon but it still counts as RE...sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Awesome stuff Skunky.
                              If that gold 'Made in Heaven' one is a dupe, I'll be happy to buy one off you .

I just walked in teh door from watching degeneration.
                              They were selling the degen merch that they had at the Tokyo Game show.
                              I got both folder sets, the sticker set, the stainless cup, the virus pendant, and a Leon and Claire zippo too.

Pics will be put in my photo albums on my profile page. Check there for other parts of my collection

I got something else really special. But I'll save that for the film talk of the podcast.

EDIT: Some pics uploaded now.

I've hit my uploads cap. Investigating sites to host pics of my collection.

There is something special about the virus pendant?, liquid inside or something?, or is only a piece of metal?.

Comment

• No. The pendant is just a single solid metal piece.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X