Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had an INK RIBON, I could SAVE my progress...

I took a photo of my Biohazard memory cards and cases.
    A few months ago, I finally got one of those Bio4 cards with the 'Attache case' (Pure Awesomeness! )
    Attached Files

Comment

• Here's my collection.It's pretty big.I had more but I had some financial issues where I had to sacrifice some of my stuff but im getting it back little by little.

Last edited by BrionIrons; 10-06-2009, 06:51 PM.
      sigpic
      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
        Here's my collection.It's pretty big.I had more but I had some financial issues where I had to sacrifice some of my stuff but im getting it back little by little.
        I've been there before, just gotta roll with the punches lol. I'm going to take some new pics tonight since I finally got a new cabinet for my figures, so now I have everything on display at once for a change. Here's some older pics for the time being.

Old pic of my collection when my figures were still on display.
        Spoiler:

Newer pic of my collection.
        Spoiler:
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          ...wait, HecRPD did a mod? After going on and on about how Dominion's Dark Biohazard was an illegal thing to do? Oi.
          I contacted HecRPD about why he got banned for showing off his mod and he told me on his director's cut site that he was presenting his mod on this forums and Dot 50.cal accused him for pirating,now the reason he was saying dark biohazard was illeagal because he saw that it wasn't fair that he got banned for making the director's cut mod and the Dark Biohazard crew didn't get banned.

but its getting alot of downloads.so i don't see what the problem is.I downloaded it and I tried it.it's just a mod.not a pirated version of the game.plus it was pretty good.it just lacked the Director's Cut backgrounds.

But anyway im going to be updating my RE collection soon.
          Last edited by BrionIrons; 10-06-2009, 10:48 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• A who with a what now? No. God no. What actually happened was this;

It was when Degeneration came out. HecRPD (and several other people) decided that it was not only fine to download the movie, it was fine to talk about it on here. However, THIA has a strict anti-piracy policy. Therefore, people who started talking about going on about seeing Degeneration got punished. At first with warnings, but people ignored those, so we started giving temporary bans. HecRPD, however, ended up insulting people over the whole thing...and was temp banned. As soon as he returned he started insulting the moderator who banned him again, and was permabanned. This was, I believe, before he started his mod.

His mod was only mentioned on this site after his ban, and Dot banned him for being abusive to staff members, not for his mod. Both Enrico and Dominion have shown off there stuff happily here.

See these threads; http://the-horror.com/forums/showthr...?t=3132&page=2 and you may want to look at this post spefically, http://the-horror.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=53

And some of the posts in this thread, http://the-horror.com/forums/showthr...?t=3102&page=5 such as this post, http://the-horror.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=96

Which is why I was so...startled that he decided to make his own mod. After all the fuss he made about Dominion's mod being illegal. Out of interest, what exactly does his mod add to the game? I understand it's a director's cut but only changed some music?

Comment

• He was doing the whole internet rebel act.

We had a pretty strict thing going regarding Degeneration, as it leaked online before it hit stores. We made it a big "no no" to talk about the non-trailer content of the movie, unless you had a way of proving that your method of watching it was entirely legal (local screening, media events, etc.)

In the midst of it all, he decided to do some good ol' "Let's challenge the rules"-stuff. Nagging about how Dark Biohazard should be "bannable", since Degeneration piracy was. As some of Darkmoon's links show, the guy was more or less on a personal internet crusade.

He also never showed his mod here as far as I can remember, but if he ever did such a thing, his topic might've been flagged and deleted for piracy (which is something that only happens if you either promote the act of piracy or link to torrents/downloads of full version games or movies)

Say, how come this topic's suddenly become locked/frozen?
              Last edited by Carnivol; 10-07-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Glad it's unlocked now .

I got this bulk lot posted yesterday. Hopefully early next week I'll have it in my hands and see exactly what's included.

sigpic

Comment

• Thats a really nice collection
                  sigpic

Comment

• Damn Gene I'll never be able to catch up to you. How much was this nice spread I see before me?
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• And here is my new figure:

Comment

• Justa few more pics of some of my collection.

Attached Files

Comment

• Biokk I'm glad you put that postcard book at the front of your collection, I really want that. I've got the biohazard 2 postcard book, but as i'm a huge fan of biohazard 3, it appeals more to me, it's just trying to find one in good condition.
                          @Gene, let me know by msn what you get and how many of the things you got, like how many sticker sets etc. The C.V poster looks neat though.
                          I've not added much to my collection, just a biohazard poster (which i'm getting a shop to make a frame for it lol) and also put an order down for the resident evil d.s.c on the wii with the zapper.

Comment

• Hmm.

I'm a massive RE fan but my only real interest is in the games. I own every version of every RE game, the exceptions being RE4/5 on PC and RE5 on Xbox +mobile phone nonsense. Even own region specific releases like the Dreamcast CV released in japan with the extra scenes, plus I got the Saturn version of the original despite never owning a Saturn.

Tried looking for other stuff to collect but all seems rather cheap looking so find it hard to keep interest or place value in them (not a knock to anyone who does like that kind of stuff).

Those 12" RE5 figures look good but way too pricey.

*Crosses fingers McFarlane Toys does a Resident Evil range sometime*

Edit; - Oh, some terrible Chris figure than came with my pre-order fo RE5, also RE3, BSAA and Battlesuit Jill outfits and in storage I have a life size Jill cardboard cutout with pose from RE3, I managed to persuade a game store to let me have it when they were done years ago.
                            Last edited by Dracarys; 10-10-2009, 09:25 AM.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Dam a jill cutout from RE3, I'd love that in my room, can you get some pictures of it on here?
                              The only lifesize I have is of Leon from R.E 4, I'd love some of the classic ones such as the cop zombie from two and even a Nemesis life size stand would keep me happy.

Comment

• I can't take a picture, it is in storage and has been for many years. Not practical to display anywhere in the house but I could never throw it away.

This is the image used for it if you're curious.

Could have got Carlos too but I was never a fan of his, plus carrying the thing and trying not to bend it was awkward, especially on a bus.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X