Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bunch of overpriced DVDs and tapes and crap listed on eBay right now, so take a look there.
    Good luck on your Hunk quest.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Got the Bio 4 + CVX box with soundtrack, Capcom compilation with Bio 2 track, and some Dengeki mags with Silent Hill 2-3 videos on the discs, and a playable Dino Crisis Gun Survivor demo. The Dengekis at the bottom arrived a few weeks ago, contains mostly Dino Crisis 1-2 stuff on the discs.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Anders; 10-30-2009, 03:26 PM.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• When i saw that magazine up there, i couldn't help myself but miss Dino Crisis 2!

fond memories!

Comment

• hey every1! im new to this site but i see all these amazing resident evil collections on here. it seems like i've never seen any of these items like figures, clothing, zippos. where do these items come from?
          is eBay the only place to get these items?

Comment

• Hi! welcome Michael_ Jackson
            Hey guys, do you know if this sweter is for sale?:

And if it is, where can I get it? is it on amazon?, because I can't seem to find it

Comment

• It probably was made only for the Capcom staff.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• As far as I know that sweater has never been for sale. It could be a custom thing.
                Extra game show merch sometimes turns up at the e-capcom.com japan store (happened with UC TGS shirts, and degen merch), but that sweater isn't available there.

I won two auctions last night. Very damn expensive, but I Christmas money is coming in soon to subsidise (I hope!)

sigpic

Comment

• My new baby
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	398938

I finally got my hands on this piece of pure classicness.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	398939

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                    Hi! welcome Michael_ Jackson
                    Hey guys, do you know if this sweter is for sale?:

And if it is, where can I get it? is it on amazon?, because I can't seem to find it
                    Look at this guy:

it's the closest thing I could find.

Comment

• Thanks, that seems to be it

Comment

• Been waiting to post this until I got RE2 on the Dreamcast, I did so a few weeks ago so:

I consider my collection for the main series games complete, might still get Gun Survivor 2 and Gaiden though, only if I see them cheap but I do need to get Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles because my Nintendo Revolution (Black Wii) will be arriving soon.

Edit: Oh balls, I forgot to include my Sega Saturn Resident Evil, I feel really bad now for neglecting it. Will have to redo when I get the Chronicles games.
                        Last edited by Vixtro; 11-09-2009, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                          Thanks, that seems to be it
                          Though I got it on a web site last winter, that seems to be the same exact one. In case you are wary, it's definitely well made. I still wear mine time to time and it looks like new.

Comment

• Finally found the French CD Consoles RE2 demo. Been looking for that for a few years...
                            Attached Files
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I got my first piece of DSC merchandise today.
                              Actually bought it a few weeks ago and was starting to think I got ripped off but it was finally delivered.
                              It's a really nice 3 sticker set (bit bigger than a dvd box).
                              It has a shiny silver, mirror like background, so my scanner didn't like it and it came out a bit weird. I tried photographing it too but the reflective surface was bouncing the flash back and ruined most of the pics...
                              Anyhoo, here's a look.
                              Scan of front & back & a photo:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Finally! After searching for the Best Horror Demos Ever demo for a looong time, found the UK edition. Suddenly there were three on eBay the same month. I paid £2 for my poorly advertised near mint disc, while a crappy scratched one advertised properly with "Resident Evil demo" in the title went for £19.

Now I only need the Australian, Polish, and whichever other variation...

The other demo is a French OPS2M demo with SH2 demo.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Anders; 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM.
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X