This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keeke View Post
    Heres my resident evil collection.Mostley PAL versions but im starting to get some JAP and NTSC versions too..And of course theres a couple PAL PROMO versions(full game,given out to the press before the final game was released).

And if someone is interested,heres a couple of pics of my overall collection:

http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/j...=kokoelma3.jpg
    Damn, it's like a mini-GameStop in that room. I'm really impressed by that setup.

Comment

• Hey guys I need some help please.
      Im planning to buy a used Resident Evil for PS1 long box 1st edition. How much does it cost average? I think I found a good deal for it but I just wanted to consult the experts Thx
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 10-20-2009, 04:07 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Well I've seen a few around for 30-40 bucks, mint.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• its my new figure:

I get it from ebay for 130 euro..to bad that this figure will release at nov. or dec.
          I dont want to wait for my wesker

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Well I've seen a few around for 30-40 bucks, mint.
            Thanks! So I guess it's a good deal the one I found, it is about 600 pesos (which roughly translates to 40 bucks). I'll get my hands on that bad boy this weekend. Shame I don't have a PS One to play it but there's always emulators .

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
            its my new figure:

I get it from ebay for 130 euro..to bad that this figure will release at nov. or dec.
            I dont want to wait for my wesker

Wesker action figure...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
              Damn, it's like a mini-GameStop in that room. I'm really impressed by that setup.
              Thanks.Will change alot this week as the bookshelf is gone at the moment,and some new stuff coming in ;) ill put up a new pic when the room is done..

Comment

• I was searching Play.com as I had some play funds to use and while I was checking out the Resident Evil 2 for the pc Used section I stumbled across the original Resident Evil for pc, £30 is a godamn bargin no hesitation to buy it. All I need now is Res 2 and 3 for Dreamcast, Resident Evil 2 for PC and Deadly Silence.

Comment

• Last two month's worth of stuff. All those contains some videos/demos of SH or RE games.. and some Dino Crisis promos/demos/OSTs to the left. Figured I should get some of that, too.

Thank you very much to our very own Robert_kendo for the German RE1 PC demo, and News Bot for the DC2 promo.

(Crap, forgot a lot of Japanese PS1 Dengeki PS1 magazine demos...)
                  Attached Files
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Attention all Resident Evil/Biohazard collectors!I am looking to purchase any Resident Evil/Biohazard Zippo lighters you may have.Please let me know if you are interested in selling any of them.I will pay you greatly for one and if you have the limited edition Hunk"4th survivor" Zippo I can pay a limb for it which totals up to be around $300-400USD.Thanks for any information you guys may be able to give me in purchasing one of them.This site is more popular than Capcom unity it seems.I am fluent on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                      Last two month's worth of stuff. All those contains some videos/demos of SH or RE games.. and some Dino Crisis promos/demos/OSTs to the left. Figured I should get some of that, too.

Thank you very much to our very own Robert_kendo for the German RE1 PC demo, and News Bot for the DC2 promo.

(Crap, forgot a lot of Japanese PS1 Dengeki PS1 magazine demos...)
                      Hey, that PSM2DVD with the overweight woman with the shocked expression has the first Resident Evil "Online" trailer. Would you be able to check it out and see how the quality is? I've been searching for a VOB of that for so damn long now haha.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Olds Bot:

I remember you asked about that DVD a while back, so I figured you'd be nagging me soon.

What do you mean exactly? Compare it to the quality of the same trailer on the PSWorld DVD (look to the right on the pic) (both are, of course, exclusive according to PSM and PSW )? I can, but not for a while. I've put all ripping requests and anything relating to content-on-dix to after I've completed the redesign of Lost Rel. (FYI there's an Outbreak vid on that OPS2M UK Athens 2004 cover disc, too. It's shorter and called Outbreak there, but I don't remember seeing it before, the video's presence on the dix seems to be relatively unknown.)

Haloboy:

I can sell you any one of these for $0.50, save you a lot of money:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Anders; 10-29-2009, 06:37 PM.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Just see if the quality is good I guess, and then compare it to the other to see which is best hahaha. But yeah take your time, no rush of course.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                            Haloboy:

I can sell you any one of these for $0.50, save you a lot of money:
                            lol no im looking for the official original Zippos.You have quite a nice collection though, I thought for sure youd have one.

Comment

• I can tell you what I remember at this point.

Both videos seemed to be of similar quality.

PSM: Has some info inserted by the retards in PSM displayed at the bottom during the opening of the trailer. After that it's "clean".

PSW: Also some info at the bottom, but it doesn't last as long as that on the PSM DVD. Large portions of the trailer has a spacktard READING COMMENTS over the video.

Ripping will come, but not for a while. I've also got a shit load of stuff to rip for dotcal...

Haloboy:
                              Thanks dude. No, I don't have any zippos. I only collect digital media and books.
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Thats good to know though Anders,I may come back to ask "What are ya,sellin?" later on so keep the collection growing.Oh and to add the Hunk limited edition Zippo holds a high bounty still,so anyone that finds it should see me.

Comment

Working...
                                X