X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RageVsFans View Post
    omg, i just hate the pal covers.
    LOL What a puerile response ~ YOUR post is completely nonsensical, as we all know, the majority of those covers are the NTSC versions! LOL

Comment

• Can't believe I got that RE2 trade demo for only $50! The Toys'R'Us sampler is also something I've been looking for for a long time (it has an RE2 video).

Stand_Proud, I'm posting your demos today, found some extra time.
      Attached Files
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by RageVsFans View Post
        i finally got RE5 pc for $25 from Target today
        NO ONE HERE GIVES A FUCK DOUCHE BAG

Comment

• Wow Anders. Amazing deal on the RE2 trade demo.

Haven't added much to my collection recently. Got a mint condition super glossy poster for the Biohazard Gun Survivor arcade machine. Very strange seeing a big NAMCO logo on what otherwise appears to be a Code Veronica poster.

I have some other Biohazard knick-knacks on the way from Japan. Aside from the usual keychains, pins and phone cards, I got a few old Biohazard rear-view mirrors. Go figure. Had never heard of them before but they appear to be official merchandise. Got an Umbrella one and a cool RPD one with clock and thermometer built in. Anyone know anything about these?

Comment

• They're actually 'Room mirrors". They were merchandise relased along with CODE: Veronica X in Japan. There were 3 designs available. Umbrella, STARS and a CAUTION one, which was orange with a biohazard logo.

When I was living in Japan I picked up some toy collectors magazines which had articles on Biohazard merch in them. This image is from a magazine called Quanto. Issue #158, (2002) pg119. It shows a whole lot of the CV merchandise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2107.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	704.9 KB
ID:	398992

Would you be able to detail more of the stuff you've got coming? You can probably tell I'm an avid merch fan, and love seeing new things people have found.

As for myself, hopefully I get my latest shipment on Monday, and I really can't wait - I've got some very exciting things in this one
            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks, consoul. I believe the "US only" thing was what ended up costing the seller a lot of money. I don't live in USA, but there's always a way..

Btw, I haven't forgotten the scans you sent me a while back, they'll be included in the next update, later this month! Biggest update ever!
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Some more recent items. Crap, forgot the SH2 PAL promo. Got it for £100 less(!!!) than the previous which sold on eBay.

Konami has reissued SH234 in Europe, where SH2 comes with the original artwork from the PS2+DVD release. The disc also looks similar to the original SH2 disc. Stupidly enough, it doesn't have the Maria scenario. But nice package anyway.

CiarenDevlin may take interest in the OPS2M demo...
                Attached Files
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Looking forward to the update Anders.

Thanks for the info and magazine shot Gene. Much appreciated. I'll post details and photos when the stuff arrives.

Comment

• Has anyone else seen the new (old) Neca 10th anniversary figures with RE archives packaging? It comes with a slip reminding you to buy Darkside Chronicles and RE Archives games lol. I was broke when I saw them at FYE today, but I thought these versions looked just a tad bit more detailed. I'll probably buy a few to hang on the wall. I'll post a pic if I can find one, anyways just a heads up to fellow figure collectors ;)
                    Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 09:48 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Are they 10th anniversary series 1 or 2?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Series 1, and since it says it on the package im guessing series 2 will also come out. I just read confirmation that they are indeed a bit more detailed with"updated" paint jobs and accessories, although I didn't see any items they probably just look better lol. The "lab coat" varient zombie that was kinda hard to find is also included in this repackaging, so if anyone missed him now would be a good time to get it. Screw this old stuff, where the hell is RE5 series 2? I want a Wesker...
                        Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 10:48 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• I never had any problems finding my Labcoat zombie. There was about 8 of them at my FYE when I picked him up.

Wait. Series 2 for the 10th anniversary is already out. It had Tyrant (RE1), Hunter, Licker, Crimson head w/Cerberus and Labcoat Zombie.
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-11-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            I never had any problems finding my Labcoat zombie. There was about 8 of them at my FYE when I picked him up.

Wait. Series 2 for the 10th anniversary is already out. It had Tyrant (RE1), Hunter, Licker, Crimson head w/Cerberus and Labcoat Zombie.
                            I think alot of people had problems finding it just because it wasn't shown with the other figures on the packaging or even mentioned except for on Neca's site. Series 2 has been out for a long time, but I'm not sure if they have re-released it yet with the new packaging, it very well may have. Also, update:

Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Oh ok mybad. I've never seen those before.

Comment

• Yea it was pretty sad really. There was a whole box of them just laying on the floor, neglected like a kid with lice...while the walls were covered with Bionic Commando, Dead Space and Gears of War figures. I think they were about 16 bucks.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 12-11-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X