X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So back in July I picked up
    Originally posted by consoul View Post
    a few Afterlife props too including a cool striped leather harness that I'll see if I can spot in the movie.
    Well, sadly I didn't spot the distinctive chevron-striped harness when I saw Afterlife, even though I was keeping an eye out for it. It had only cost me one dollar and seven cents, so I wasn't too disappointed. Today I finally figured out where the harness was. Turns out it was in a part of the movie I hadn't expected to see it: flashbacks of scenes from the previous movie.

I received another bit of memorabilia today which gave it away. This signed photo of Ali Larter from Extinction (see below). As soon as I looked at the photo I realized she was wearing the harness! She'd worn the harness right through Extinction and evidently wore it again for the flashbacks in Afterlife. I hadn't thought about it before, but it's occurred to me now that they must have re-shot those flashback scenes with the 3D cameras.

So I didn't know it at the time, but I paid just $1.07 for Claire Redfield's harness. Score!

Also recently got a Biohazard Trial, Resident Evil Essentials boxset (Canadian version), Pure Evil boxset and a second 5th Anniversary Nightmare Returns duralumin case set. It was missing the Wesker's Report, but I found a cheap one to complete the set. Got another PAL promo copy of CVX on PS2, and an official Capcom Biohazard 2 steel mug in original box too.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by consoul View Post

Also recently got a Biohazard Trial, Resident Evil Essentials boxset (Canadian version), Pure Evil boxset and a second 5th Anniversary Nightmare Returns duralumin case set. It was missing the Wesker's Report, but I found a cheap one to complete the set. Got another PAL promo copy of CVX on PS2, and an official Capcom Biohazard 2 steel mug in original box too.
      Wowzers

Comment

• Just got the Biohazard Archives II
        I'm not a fan of BH4 and BH5, ans 95% of the book is about those, Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles have a few pages, i really hoped to have more informations about those two on wii.
        Anyway, there a lot of very good artwork, now let's wait for the Archives III in 10 years!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

Biohazard 4 Leon Jacket. The official one that E-Capcom released a few years ago.
          that is one horrible looking jacket, especially for trying to be a replication of Leon's. my black leather jacket looks better than that.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I love the jacket, it's definitely a priceless item for any collector! *_*
            http://www.residentevildatabase.com
            Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Hey boys,

I can show my Resident Evil Archives (Spanish versión 100%) after one year. Only printed at the moment, now all that remains is to put the pasta (softcover-glued). It's as original for me, no piracy or false, is a work we have done for almost a year in our language and is a pleasure to have this in our collection. @ Printing quality.

The separate pages in the absence of binding.

Grettings

Comment

• Some of these collections are very impressive. As for me, I own the original Resident Evil for the PSX, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, & Resident Evil 5. I own the soundtrack to nearly all of them, i've played & beaten Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X on the PS2. Also played & beaten both Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, & Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles on the Wii. I've played Resident Evil 0 on the Gamecube as well (girlfriend owned the Gamecube), and the Resident Evil REmake (Lisa Trevor was incredibly creepy in that, I freaked out every single time having to get past her in the tunnels).

All in all, I own the aforementioned games, and have played nearly every single game (except for the lesser known shooters). I love the music in the RE series, always have, and I own the orchestra renditions. I own a couple of RE figures that I bought when I was younger, including Chris Redfield, the Hunter, a zombie, a Licker, Leon Kennedy, & Forrest Speyer zombified (poor guy, death by ravens).

Comment

• i don't have any re stuff becuse i don't have any money
                  the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• ^ I hear ya. I was on a roll for awhile and I was feeling pretty good about my collection but than I quit my job to go to college and I've been unemployed for 3 years...until now. I got some random RE stuff for my B-day last month, like a old RE2 poster, square enix Sheva figure, the full fire&ice collection book,etc. (I'll get some pics)

I've been working my ass off for two and a half weeks and I finally get paid on Friday. I've been trying to think of what to get, but I can't really think of anything I really want that bad. I'm gonna pick up RE5 Gold Edition, just so it can collect dust on my shelf (and I still haven't played desperate escape). I want the Hot Toys Wesker...but the price is still deterring me lol. I guess I'll just start saving up for the next two portable games (YAY I get to buy yet another console just for Resident Evil ).

Finally, I might have more than one or two new additions to my collection a year
                    Last edited by REmaster; 10-27-2010, 09:26 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• nice i wish i have stuff like that but i don't becuse i don't have a job
                      the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• How much is that Leon Kennedy jacket? I used to have a denim jacket with the fleece lining, it was my favorite jacket because it reminded me of Leon's, but somehow I lost it.
                        Last edited by progenitor; 10-27-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Mine is not for sale.

However I can tell you that the retail price of the jacket was 26,040 yen.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Mine is not for sale.

However I can tell you that the retail price of the jacket was 26,040 yen.
                            Yo Gene, did they ever produce an official "Made in Heaven" Leather jacket?
                            I'd buy it @ a high price

I've always loved the insignia on the jacket - I was going to get a tattoo of it a while back but someone *cough* beat me to it

I figure if it exist, you'd know about it/own it.
                            Last edited by REmaster; 10-29-2010, 07:15 AM.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I have a nice swagger of Resident Evil stuff coming soon from online land, I look foward to posting them on here soon as its been far to long since I got something RE related it's killing me.. o_O

Comment

• The boxes are brand new and still factory sealed.

Comment

Working...
                                X