• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    Great!
    Are you going to open them up?
    Already did. ;]

G-4 is very impressive. And Tyrant makes those figures from ToyBiz look like little panzy girl scouts.

His claw is pretty big, and don't get me started on the heart.

The Soldier Zombie is one of my fav's, and before I set them up on display, I caught him trying to steal Nemesis' rocket launcher. xD

Comment

• Well, here in my country i can find some but those are pretty expensive, the variant versions are expensive too... I don't know I might be getting Mr.X which is cheap and looks great ^^

Nemmy Variant it's the most expensive here:

Those are the ones I can find in my country
      Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Sweet, go for 'em. ;]

The other Palisades figures I need are:

Mr.X.

Alexia Ashford.

Variant Soldier Zombie.

Nosferatu.

Claire Redfield.

Leon Kennedy.

Zombie Cop w/ Licker. [and the Variant].

Need to buy the Moby Dick Super Tyrant, too.
        Last edited by Twist; 09-04-2008, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• I'm broke this month xD... I've spent a lot buying magazines and action-figures ¬¬
          Maybe next one, but these ones are pretty expensive here, I'd rather buy one from Neca, I'm still trying to get Jill from Neca... and If I do it will cost me an eye from my face ^^

Good look on ur search on those ^^ If I were to buy one of those I showed you I'd go for the Mr.X, he looks amazing... the others I'm not impressed enough to consider wasting the amount of money they cost.

Comment

• Probably will. Mr.X looks awesome. I've never seen him in person before, but judging from internet pictures the detail on his torso/arms looks incredible. All the creases and stuff. [/nerd]

Then I'll go on a hunt for the Zombie Cop.

Does anybody know which Zombie Cop is the variant? Is it the one with the blue shirt or the white shirt?

Thanks.

Comment

• If i am correct the blue one is the variant. Got a few new items.

Dead Aim promo t shirt
              Palisades Alexia figure
              Resident Evil 3 pc game new and sealed
              Resident Evil Deadly Silence t shirt

Comment

• Jill Lover, are you sure you want that Leon one? He looks like a freak!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
                  Does anybody know which Zombie Cop is the variant? Is it the one with the blue shirt or the white shirt?

Thanks.
                  It's the blue one.
                  AFAIK he wasn't limited to certain stores or conventions or anything (like the exclusives of Nemesis, Leon, and the soldier zombie in series 1), but just packed in the cases with the regular version. Albeit in smaller numbers.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    Jill Lover, are you sure you want that Leon one? He looks like a freak!
                    Lol, no...
                    I was just showing Twist which ones are for sale in my country, and If I were to buy one of those, I'd go for the Mr.X ;)

Tomorrow and If God allows me, I'll be getting my Jill Regina Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      It's the blue one.
                      AFAIK he wasn't limited to certain stores or conventions or anything (like the exclusives of Nemesis, Leon, and the soldier zombie in series 1), but just packed in the cases with the regular version. Albeit in smaller numbers.
                      Okay, thanks Gene and Cerberes.

I prefer the one with the white shirt as with it being white, it makes the blood show more vibrantly. Looks very nasty.

I've decided I'm going to work on serie's one of Palisades first, as I only need Nosferatu and Leon from that line. Then I need all four figures from serie's two, but already have all of S-three. Still just abit "moved" by how god-damned big the Tyrant is. I always assumed he'd be as tall as ToyBiz' William G-2 or something.

Comment

• I'm getting an Umbrella hoodie (similar/same as the one the Capcom people were wearing during one of the RE5 demos), and a shirt to match it.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Finally got Deadly Silence! Woohoo!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Resident Evil Remake Poster : By purchasing Remake version for NGC you were given this fabulous poster ^^

Today I got this rare Resident Evil 2 : Strategy Guide (Special Edition from Platet Station) Comes with a fully guide for Resident Evil PSX and posters inside. (About 170 Pages)

Double Poster Inside : ^^

Resident Evil 3 : NĂ©mesis (Special Strategy Guide)

Giant Poster Inside : ^^ I love this one

Resident Evil 2 : Sega Dreamcast Fully Guide

Later some more ^^

Comment

• I should probably post pics soon, lol.

And I should get some posters. My walls are so bare.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I've got an Extinction poster above my PC, and an RE3 poster from the Brady guide next to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X