Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. What's the GameStop edition got that others don't have?

Comment

• It has a mini guide and a laser cell (im not sure which one.)

Got another item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Today I got a grey Moby Dick William.
        There is an awesome shop near my aparment which sells all sorts of awesome stuff. Figures, CDs, Guitars, DVDs, games, comics and books. There are about 10 around the place. I visited 4 today, which is where I found that William. I spent around 11 hours out today. I'm too tired to take the photos now. I'll do em in the morning when I take the pics for the stuff I found to eBay.

EDIT: Big bad black Billy Birkin
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1470.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	397625
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-21-2008, 06:05 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Nice shit, everyone!

Comment

• Got 2 items for a neat price.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
            Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 07-21-2008, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              Today I got a grey Moby Dick William.
              There is an awesome shop near my aparment which sells all sorts of awesome stuff. Figures, CDs, Guitars, DVDs, games, comics and books. There are about 10 around the place. I visited 4 today, which is where I found that William. I spent around 11 hours out today. I'm too tired to take the photos now. I'll do em in the morning when I take the pics for the stuff I found to eBay.

EDIT: Big bad black Billy Birkin
              [ATTACH]1439[/ATTACH]
              Let me know how much you paid for that variant. If the shop still has another, would you be willing to get one for us? MY bro said he'll be willing to pay if it's a reasonable price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                Nice. What's the GameStop edition got that others don't have?
                The GC comes with a cell of Leon and a mini timeline/history guide. PS2 has the exact same but the cell is of Ada.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                  Let me know how much you paid for that variant. If the shop still has another, would you be willing to get one for us? MY bro said he'll be willing to pay if it's a reasonable price.
                  I paid around $30 (2980yen, you can see the tag in the photo) for it, but the store only had the 1. If they had more at that price I would have bought the lot anyways, because they go for so much on ebay.
                  Sorry I can't help you guys out.
                  Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 07-22-2008, 05:06 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• $30? That's a delicious price. I wish I could get one.

Comment

• Man i wish i could get one of them

Comment

• $30 a whole lot better then paying the usual price of $100 or more on ebay

Comment

• You guys should see how much the Bio1 trial goes for on eBay. It's usually around $100 just for a 10 minute demo. I know got the trial, but it's in bad shape.

Comment

• I have a very good collection of Resident Evil Games only.
                            Merchandising is not that easy to get in Germany.

Resident Evil 1 Director's Cuty (US,PSX) US Intro is cut as I heared. Doesn't matter. Game is good after all. No differences between US and PAL Version I think.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------
                            Resident Evil 2 Dual Shock Edition (US,PSX) [indiziert/indexed] Advertisements for it are not allowed in Germany. And you can also
                            not buy it in every shop. Only in real game stores where you have
                            to "ask for the hand under the counter".

-----------------------------------------------------------
                            Resident Evil 2 (PAL,US,JAP,N64)
                            The same as for the PSX. Maybe it's not rare in the states.
                            But in our damn f*****g country it's unbelievable rare.
                            PAL Version is mostly only available in French or English, not German.
                            I got the US Version from Britain. Expensive but worth it.
                            And I got the Japanese Version from the USA.

Resident Evil 3 (US,PSX) German Version sucks. The blood is grey,
                            and zombies start flashing and then disappear in nowhere. And you don't
                            get a bonus for killing human zombies in Mercenaries. So if you watch a
                            video of a german trying to make a highscore, you can't compare it with the
                            US Version. The US Version Nemesis and the Japan Version Last Escape
                            are also on the index [indiziert/indexed]

Resident Evil 4 (PAL,GC/PC) German version is cut. Every minigame is missing.
                            In the PC version you can find Seperate Ways. Not more. The Austrian and the swiss version are uncut. Again, damn USK and BPJM. US Version: [indiziert/indexed]

Resident Evil Code Veronica X (GC) [indiziert/indexed] Advertisements for
                            it are not allowed in Germany. And you can also not buy it in every shop.
                            Only in real game stores where you have to "ask for the hand under the counter".

Seen from the united states my collection is worth nothing. But in germany I could get more than 350€ (circa 552$) with this collection. Plus my Chainsaw Controller. I'm proud to own all this games. But for Resident Evil 2 some Police men came to me when I first ordered it for PSX. Hard work, but at last worth it. And after all these murders in schools and by students, the politicians wanna push the fault to the "so bad Killer-Games". Some wanna forbid them. And the Bavarian Minister Beckstein means Killer-Games are as bad as raping a child. They are all freaking out I think. All of you who are not from germany can be happy to live elsewhere. I think Germany is the only free country on earth where adult's get told what they can do and what not.

I know that what I have written is Off-Topic. And it was a bit too much.
                            But I just wanted to show why I am proud of my collection, even if it is that few.
                            Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• ^ I hope it's okay with you if I call you "Square", as thats what I get from your username. ^ ^

Good collection, BTW.

Comment

• Thx
                                Originally posted by Twist
                                I hope it's okay with you if I call you "Square", as thats what I get from your username
                                Then it seems that asian text is disabled for your computer. Can't explain how I activated it. I have a german computer and I don't know what you have. Anyway: If you can't read this take the name of the singer in my sig
                                as my name. His name's Falco alias Hans Hölzel. The Ö in this word is spoken like the U in for Example Burg. The Japanese Text or "your Squares" mean Reon Sukotto Kenedi.
                                That would be Leon Scott Kennedy spoken in Japanese.

Might sound dumb but... For some reason I have the bad feeling that my english sounds wierd
                                at some points. I think I've made many mistakes by writing, but I can't find them...

Let's get a little bit nearer to Topic. I have seen that Dot50Cal has the Wii Edition of Resi Zero
                                there. But is it still useable on a US or PAL Wii? I bought SSBB + Freeloader and then
                                Nintendo released the Update 3.3. I thought it would bring good things, but forget it.
                                Datel's Freeloader is no longer useable. Does anyone know a way to play
                                them elseway on a PAL Wii? I don't want to mod it. That wouldn't help me.
                                Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-22-2008, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X