X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks ill get it down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
      im wondering if in the 3D version you can also watch it on 2D since him thinking about buying a 3D tv (this christmas or next year) but for now ill want to watch it on 2D.
      Yeah it just asks you 2D or 3D when you select play, yet all the menu's are all in 3D.

Watched it in 3D today, looked amazing, i'll view it in 2D maybe next weekend.

Comment

• Sorry, please move if necessary....I could not find the selling thread ! I have in my collection a FULL set of the Wildstorm RE2 Chase cards inc. BOTH Japanese & US Promo cards, and the Jim Lee signed card.....last saw one like this on ebay 6 years ago selling for £350.
        I am an open minded chap that will listen to any offers ~

Pictures are in my Photo Album in my Profile.
        Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 02-07-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• BIOHAZARD 5 (Ver. USA_PREVIEW, 2008/11/29).

Comment

• Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
            Sorry, please move if necessary....I could not find the selling thread ! I have in my collection a FULL set of the Wildstorm RE2 Chase cards inc. BOTH Japanese & US Promo cards, and the Jim Lee signed card.....last saw one like this on ebay 6 years ago selling for £350.
            I am an open minded chap that will listen to any offers ~

Pictures are in my Photo Album in my Profile.
            http://www.the-horror.com/forums/album.php?albumid=134
            sent ya a pm!

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
              Here some pictures of my Biohazard Video i was talking about:
              Anders, i hope you'll help me to know what's on it!
              Hey birkin, just curious, whats on the tape?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                Ooooh it's pretty!
                I'm on the lookout for a copy of Resident Evil 2 for Gamecube. Will scope out eBay next week when I get paid
                I got a few copies of RE2 for NGC for about $18 each brand new, not too bad at all!!
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hey birkin, just curious, whats on the tape?
                  Like i said, i've never been able to play it since i have the tape.
                  But Rewak and Anders found what's on it :

Looks like its a promo video with trailers for the Dreamcast release of Biohazard 2 Value Plus and Code Veronica, probably used in stores.

Comment

• Picked up a copy of RE4 for the pc (first time owning it) and an re2 platinum Ada Wong/Ivy figure from a local video game store. They have Hunk and a zombie and a Mr. X with extra parts also but I could only afford the one. I'll probably pick the other two up next week.

Comment

• Some new items for you all

Biohazard 2 poster. It's about 30cm x 30cm.

Biohazard Trial Edition. Wanted one of these for a very long time, but couldn't find one at a nice price. Hopefully I'll play it later tonight

A zippo from 2000/1. Must be a CV/X or 5th anni one? I thought it was a Biohazard 3 model, but the date on the bottom makes me certain it's not.
                      It's been used and is damaged, but I still bought it.

Here's a transcript of the text on it. Kinda interesting. Maybe stuff left over from when Flagship were writing the series?

In 1998, early summer, merciless incidents, all member of family were slaughtered by unknown intruder, were happen in succession.
                      These succeeded murder cases. Authority spoke "were done by stray Doberman dog/s, escaped from Umbrella's facility" and it seems calm for the time being.
                      Some commercial press are saying that those were "invulnerable ogre's deed" and/or "the clinical experiment by aliens", but these rumors shall be forgotten.
                      If it is needed, we are able to arrange to leak the scandals between the Drug Mafia and the congressman "K" but such a drastic measure are thought to be needed.
                      Anyway, the whole story of the incidents were known only by we, the upper levels of authority and a few survivors of S.T.A.R.S. staff who were in charge of the incidents directly.
                      We, properly, should had requested the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I) to investigate without delay, but you can understand that, we had the necessity of our own investigators grasp with taking the partticularity of those incidents and the former connection with Umbrella into consideration.
                      This is the report prepared by the people concerned the incidents who shall be key persons of the investigation. In fact, oral report was done, and without some parts it was prepared according to the original. In natural there are pros and cons on the authenticity of the report on this incredible incidents: the results of the psychiatric test of the reporters are completely normal, as reported under separated cover.
                      Although for more study reports shall be made after the forced investigation of Umbrella, we should decide the measurement from now on, with this report, in haste.

RPD lighter. Slightly different from the other couple I have. This one has the image stamped into the lighter, rather than being a decal. It's limited edition, #863/1000

Biohazard 2 lighter. The image was popular in alot of the Biohazard merchandise from that time. This one has also been used and there's a little damage on the front, and more on the bottom.

Biohazard Made in Heaven badge.
                      I have no idea when this came out. I'm guessing it's a Biohazard 2 item, because it uses the same Made in Heaven art that's used on the telephone card, which was released in 1998.
                      Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-21-2011, 02:08 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm in love with taht pin.

Comment

• OMG!!! just went on ebay and some crazy bastard is selling his RE guns! theres the samurai edge and Desert Eagle on there. Shame I cant afford them and also im pretty sure its illegal to import those to the UK

Comment

• I am now the proud owner of the Biohazard 5 E-Capom Limited Edition XBOX360.

Although in my haste to win it, I sadly didnt realise it does not come with the artbook or wallet So I'm a little pissed at that, But dont get me wrong Im still very happy to own it.

But at only $50 it was an amazing deal!!! I'm really running out of shelving space for all my RE/BIO items.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
                              I'll figure it out, eventually.
                              Find anything.... Anders?
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• No sorry, it's at the bottom of my priority list at the moment. FYI, the top two are 1) Get rich and 2) be lazy.
                                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                                X