• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shinobi X View Post
    There sure is a lot of investments & passion in these pages
    It's good to see everyone specialty & personal touch

My turn to participate, here's my collection;

The rest is over here http://shinobi-x.blogspot.com
    amazing...

this pretty much made me decide to start a real collection.

Comment

• Holy Crap! probably one of the most impressive collections Ive seen in a while. The type writter and first aid spray (even if that one is homemade) are amazing!!!!

Comment

• SICK Collection. Plus the detail on things related to the game, even if they aren't official. Wow, just wow.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Thanks Guys

-Typewriter is a Royal 10 a.k.a: Rebirth Model

-DONNIemo is right , First Aid Spray is homemade, i used an empty spray can + and old solarcaine logo i found on the net years ago , resized the logo, removed all the text, added my own then printed the whole thing and wrapped it around the can.
          -Zippo is a simple Brushed Brass no fancy one here

-Syringes,Biohazard sharps containers are items that can be found in drug store,lab & hospital here in canada , your respective countries probably carry similar or identical items ..in most case they are inexpensive to purchase.
          Last edited by Shinobi X; 03-28-2011, 05:58 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinobi X View Post
            Thanks Guys

-Typewriter is a Royal 10 a.k.a: Rebirth Model

-DONNIemo is right , First Aid Spray is homemade, i used an empty spray can + and old solarcaine logo i found on the net years ago , resized the logo, removed all the text, added my own then printed the whole thing and wrapped it around the can.
            -Zippo is a simple Brushed Brass no fancy one here

-Syringes,Biohazard sharps containers are items that can be found in drug store,lab & hospital here in canada , your respective countries probably carry similar or identical items ..in most case they are inexpensive to purchase.
            Amazing sir!!

And that cat is awesome

Comment

• lol @ cat, awesome stuff!

Comment

• Mad props for finding out the typewriter model.
                And the cat

Can't believe I missed the green potted plants next to the type writer.
                Good stuff!
                sigpic

Comment

• hello friends to Resident Evil.

the best of day

Something for the Resident Evil fans among you, here's two Biohazard prototype builds someone donated anonymously.

The Hidden Palace is a community dedicated to the preservation of video game development media (such as prototypes, hardware, source code, artwork, and more). This website can be utilized as a catalog for the items that we and others are able to collect and share.

Celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the Resident Evil franchise, The Honorable Internet Associates and the Hidden Palace proudly presents a pair of early builds of the original Resident Evil for you all to enjoy.

Comment

• Thank you...but we rather knew about that a week ago. The Honorable Internet Associates, or THIA, are to be thanked though.

Comment

• And I do thank THIA for releasing the beta's. They are quite nice.
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-01-2011, 12:24 AM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• i pretty much lost track of what i own. and that shit from that Hollywood Collectibles site. i placed some orders on a few early items, and its sad to see how many more items are available now. it went from like, 2 items, to about 7. i thought for sure i placed my order, but apparently it doesn't show anything coming from me. that's a lot of fuckin' money for display items.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I don't have anyhere to put my stuff, thus I stopped buying and most of what I own is in storage likely to never be seen again.

I was never the sort to buy any tat with RE printed on it though so never had a huge amount of stuff.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I keep a bunch of my stuff in USPS Priority boxes as well as storage tubs. Got too much to keep out in the open ;)
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Biohazard 4 & Biohazard: Code Veronica Double Pack. NTSC/J PS2 Sealed. Arrived today, I was very happy to see that it comes in a nice double case that looks amazing in white, I thought it was just both crammed into a single PS2 case when I was buying it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                                Biohazard 4 & Biohazard: Code Veronica Double Pack. NTSC/J PS2 Sealed. Arrived today, I was very happy to see that it comes in a nice double case that looks amazing in white, I thought it was just both crammed into a single PS2 case when I was buying it.
                                Lol, Capcom are pulling all the stops to bring two unique RE games to HD consoles...

Comment

Working...
                                X