This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo guys,

Here's a shot of most of my stuff this time, I got more of it out this time but not nearly half of it.

You'll notice that I have a copy of Bio2 and Bio3 in Ziplock bags, this is because they are brand new in the wrapping. I got these at HK AI Trading shortly before they stopped making them. They were $30 each at the time.

I also have two copies of the Bio Hazard PSX Trial, one is used and the other is new in shrink wrap, though the wrapped up one is still packed away.

I also have not put RE5 in the pics because they are also packed away, but I have four total copies. One of the PS3 limited edition set, one of the PS3 standard game, one of the Xbox360 limited edition set, and one of the Xbox360 standard game. The limited edition copies are both opened but the standard games are sealed up.

I also have a copy of RE1 Long Box that is still sealed up as well as the normal PSX version of RE2 that is sealed up.

I also have more jap games as well as USA games packed up somewhere in my attic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-06-2011, 10:02 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Already put it in spoiler tags. Because I'm nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
        There are tons of HK comics, what's licensed or not I don't know, but many has a Capcom logo (not that really means anything). And I'll bet none of them follow the game much at all?

My collection of Biohazard (Resident Evil) comic books from Hong Kong, including many special editions and alternate covers. Very rare and hard to find! (I d...

Go to 5:50 for a shot of the comic with the trial edition. I'd say it's licensed, otherwise they did a good job getting all those trial editions if it wasn't directly from Capcom!

That also explains why you found so many of those when you were there.
        That's just the artwork that they use for the comic. Looks pretty tacky.
        The ACTUAL free give-away is a little Carlos figure, you can see it in the top right corner.

Most of the HK comics came with things like that.

I think that video was made by THIA member Skunky. I know he has alot of HK comics. He'd be the one to ask.
        sigpic

Comment

• Finally got copy of Resident Evil Code Veronica X for the NGC! Got it for $30 from a guy off Craigslist.

I also might be getting a Biohazard Code Veronica Dreamcast from a friend in Japan. It's pretty much new in packaging, but has been opened and played with a bit.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well both my Nemesis and Jill Statue Palisades both arrvied it took a while to come since they were both comeing from America they were both in the box never open for 10 years until I got them ha .

Also I bought Nemesis & Carlos Oliveira Moby Dick Resident Evil Figures from Ebay as well.

I uploaded pictures on my profile feel free to check them out.

Know im waiting for my Resident Evil 3 Nemesis bust should arrived in the next cupple of days if im lucky.

Comment

• Probably going to pick up Resident Evil: Survivor at some point, for the sake of my meagre collection.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                Probably going to pick up Resident Evil: Survivor at some point, for the sake of my meagre collection.
                If you nab a euro or japan copy and have a working PS1 with a G-Con it is pretty fun. Using a D-pad controller it blows majorly.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• My collection is slim compared to everyone else

Games
                  -Resident Evil Directors Cut
                  -Resident Evil 2 (PS & GC)Z
                  -Resident Evil 3
                  -Resident Evil REmake
                  -Resident Evil 0
                  -Resident Evil 4
                  -RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA

I have three shirts and I plan on getting more and one novel physical copy and rest on my phone and one Jill figure
                  "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• There sure is a lot of investments & passion in these pages
                    It's good to see everyone specialty & personal touch

My turn to participate, here's my collection;

The rest is over here http://shinobi-x.blogspot.com
                    Last edited by Shinobi X; 06-17-2011, 10:56 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinobi X View Post
                      There sure is a lot of investments & passion in these pages

The rest is over here http://shinobi-x.blogspot.com
                      Very very nice set up. Love the typewriter!! Puts my collection slightly to shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shinobi X View Post
                        There sure is a lot of investments & passion in these pages

Great stuff man!

Are the syringes and sharps containers and surgical masks and things Biohazard / Resident evil branded?

And what zippo lighter is that one?
                        And where did you get the first aid spray? Very jealous of that.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          And where did you get the first aid spray? Very jealous of that.
                          It's possible he made it? I've seen some really great homemade ones XD

Comment

• Love how organized your collection is Shinoni I'm jealous lol
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Really nicely presented collection Shinobi X. I'm inspired.

Comment

• Wow, The First Aid Spray and the Typerwriter are just awesome!
                                That's a really nice presentation.
                                Isn't the Zippo the one with the RPD logo on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X