Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must have cost a small fortune, but worth every penny.
    In fact, it was a good deal: i paid 50-70$ for it. (Yes, very lucky)
    I really love it too, i wish i had the suit, but i'm not sure if i can find it more than 10 years after, never saw it on sale...

Here you can see more pictures of the snowboard: http://birkinslab.com/crbst_761.html

Just got my Biohazard Sound Chronicles II!
    Last edited by William Birkin; 06-05-2011, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Its nothing compared to some of the collections I see on here but here is my games collection. You can see a few books at the bottom but this is just my games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
        Its nothing compared to some of the collections I see on here but here is my games collection. You can see a few books at the bottom but this is just my games.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8...0610015410.jpg
        Remember we all start somewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
          Finally, i managed to get the Biohazard Snowboard "Made in heaven", limited to 100 pieces worlwide (if i'm right).
          Now i just have to get the suit that comes with, if anyone knows where i can find it...
          I really can't think of anything to say other than what Gene said, just wow.
          I was unaware that a suit came with it? Excellent find.

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
          Well we recently moved to a new house, and I have spent the past week unpacking all my games again, anyway first to go back out was my Resident Evil / Biohazard collection. I decided to use my whole wood shelf for it Enjoy.

Also I bought the Resident Evil Wii pack that has The Darkside Chronicles plus a really good Magnum Wii gun and Knife. They are better quality then I first thought. A nice addition to my collection

Also added shots of shelf by shelf for closer inspection.
          Nice, I still want one of those Kijuju tempature/color changing mugs (I drink quite alot of coffee). What are/were in those RE5 boxes on the bottom shelf?
          Last edited by REmaster; 06-11-2011, 04:10 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            What are/were in those RE5 boxes on the bottom shelf?
            They are Asia Resident Evil 5 Limited Editions for both PS3 and 360, 2 copys each, one is sealed of both. The contain the game in a tin case, USB 2GB chainsaw, and making of DVD in a nice black fold out box that you can see.
            Last edited by DONNIemo; 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Am I like the only person with the Degeneration limited edition Blu-Ray box set?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• No you're not!

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  Am I like the only person with the Degeneration limited edition Blu-Ray box set?
                  i dunno. but i'm definitely the only one here with an english translated black chainsaw since Dot has the japanese version.

edit: mah bad. i forgot I have the japanese one, he's got the english one.
                  Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 06-18-2011, 01:26 PM.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Am I like the only person with the Degeneration limited edition Blu-Ray box set?
                    Is that the one with the horrible G Monster figure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Yup. Wasn't interested in it though, just wanted Angela's Diary. And luckily, it's resealable. No value loss! <3
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        haha snap! I'd still own it If I could find the boxset cheap anywhere.

Comment

• Right well I really shouldnt have done this since im living on an over draft for the next month and im saving up for a holiday but i found a Palisades Nemesis figure for only £48... well it was £53 once id paid for postage and added a quid for charity but still thats quite cheap for him and ive been looking for a cheapest one for bloody ages! and also I finally devided to buy a copy of Weskers Report so im pretty happy right now

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                            Right well I really shouldnt have done this since im living on an over draft for the next month and im saving up for a holiday but i found a Palisades Nemesis figure for only £48... well it was £53 once id paid for postage and added a quid for charity but still thats quite cheap for him and ive been looking for a cheapest one for bloody ages! and also I finally devided to buy a copy of Weskers Report so im pretty happy right now
                            I won one of those for £40 once, the assbag lied and said it was sold in his shop before auction ended so refunded te money, then re-listed it where it sold for £140.

Now I cannot bring myself to pay more than £40 for one, I'd fill ripped off even more.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                              I won one of those for £40 once, the assbag lied and said it was sold in his shop before auction ended so refunded te money, then re-listed it where it sold for £140.

Now I cannot bring myself to pay more than £40 for one, I'd fill ripped off even more.
                              Ah thats rubbish, if that was true he could have cancelled the auction. Yeah I know how you feel, I lost out on an auction for a bundle of William g2, ada, leon, licker, Mr X tyrant and Tyrant for £12.50 and now its going to be difficult to spring for that on even one of those. he must have realised the propper value of it. Some times you get lucky and find a buyer who has no knowledge of a collectibles value.
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 06-22-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X