Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got around to building my bookshelf for my games. This still is not all of them but this time the ones unpacked are all on display!

-In the first picture you'll see that there is a slim CD case between the SS version of Resident Evil and BIO HAZARD for the PS1. The slim case is that of the rare BIO HAZARD Trial Edition. It's really quite rare!

-Also I have two copies of BIO HAZARD for the SS. Both are mint and like new, just one is missing the OBI card.

-You'll also notice I have some random Japanese Dreamcast games. They are: House of The Dead 2, Marvel vs. CAPCOM 2.

-Between Wind Waker and biohazard for the NGC you'll notice a few games hidden. They are: Eternal Darkness (NTSC-J), and biohazard zero trial edition. I got 4 new copies of the zero trial from hush games before they went defunct for $5 each.

- Also all the slim blue/green DVD cases are for Xbox360 and PS3 games

Check out the attachments to see everything!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 07-05-2011, 10:48 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hi everyone, sorry i post this here again in addition of the thread i just did, that's just in cas collectors would just came in this topic and don't see the thread i created a minute ago. (if an admin judge this isn't normal feel free to delete this post and sorry in advance)

I'm here to present something i hope all Resident Evil/Biohazard Collectors here will love!

As a collector, i always dreamt about a Collectors community, where we can share many things like pictures or informations.
      Since i'm not enought skilled i was never able to create this, then i met people who had the same wish, and who were skilled.

After some discussions, Michael Chandler (Resident Evil Center), 5th Survivor (Crimson Head Elder) and myself (Birkin's lab) decided to work together and we're now really happy to show you this:

Resident Evil Collectors, what is this??
      Just another resident Evil site? Not really, that's more than that.

We're here speaking of a social network dedicated only to Resident Evil/Biohazard collectors, big collection or small collection, everyone's welcome!We're all there for the same passion!
      A Facebook-like, where anyone can, after registered, have a profile, upload pictures of his collection and his last items he got, make albums of those pictures, and communicate with all other collectors all around the world, make comments, use messages, see other collections, and share all official news with others collectors!
      Like with Facebook, you will be able to have some "friends", and decide if you want to share you informations and pictures with everyone who's as a guest on the site, or only registered members, or just your "friends"
      Why all this?
      To create an international collectors community, help them to communicate easily with each other, share all good deals they will find,
      If one word has to sum up all this, it's SHARING.

We hope to see you soon there, we think all colelctors can gain with this, we're strong together, we can learn many things from each other!

Click HERE to join us, i'm counting on you to bring with you all collectors you know!

Comment

• Might as well post here as well, I'm selling the rest of my collection on eBay now since I can't seem to get any private buyers. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bobey99/m.htm...id=p4340.l2562
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Might as well post here as well, I'm selling the rest of my collection on eBay now since I can't seem to get any private buyers. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bobey99/m.htm...id=p4340.l2562
          Ah im watching that G2 william model at the moment, I have the colour variant one right now but it would be awesome to have the original version. If the price doesnt go too high I might bid, sadly I cant really afford anything to expensive

Comment

• Biohazard Pachislot

Hi
            Got this in about a week 2 weeks ago.It's the Biohazard Pachislo.

I've been playing for awile and there are a fue files you can find in the game.Next time I get them I'll take a pic.I have no idea what they say,but I'm sure some of the completist out there will want them.

And here is a video!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by Hcloud13; 07-11-2011, 09:19 AM.
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Oh man, I would love to get my hands on one of those... Must be expensive, though. Thanks for sharing!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Oh my god, I love that Slot Machine =)

Comment

• thats incredible! thanks for sharing that. Ive heard about it and seen pictures but thats the first video ive seen of the game in action!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                    but thats the first video ive seen of the game in action!
                    I just wish I could get a direct feed for recording it.
                    There are some cutscenes that are nuts...but that's a topic for a diffrent thread.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Figured I'd post some shots of what I have. I have more stuff to take pictures of, mostly a good amount of figures I have stored away. I'll post em when I finally dig em out of storage.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ^^ Nice, I wish I had bought those mini PVC figures when I saw them for cheap on Play-Asia.

On a side note I took out the time to guesstimate how many different variants I have of RE/BIO games and I came up with about with right around 80-90. That's 80-90 different versions and duplicates of the games! Now it's not accurate but damn I didn't think I'd nearly have that many different RE/BIO games all packed up around here.

LOL I have a rack elsewhere with around 100 NES, SNES, and Genesis carts combined. I'll have to count those as well.

So I would say including RE/BIO and all my other games I have that I have around 400 or so odd games total in my library. Damn time to start thinning it out.
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 07-18-2011, 12:16 AM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Nothing special but I picked up a cheap sealed US platinum hits RE5, I liked the grey box and artwork.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                            I just wish I could get a direct feed for recording it.
                            There are some cutscenes that are nuts...but that's a topic for a diffrent thread.
                            nuts in a good way or nuts in a bad way? hell the whole game looks pretty mental if you ask me.

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                            Figured I'd post some shots of what I have. I have more stuff to take pictures of, mostly a good amount of figures I have stored away. I'll post em when I finally dig em out of storage.
                            Ive been meaning to buy one of those t-virus drinks for ages now but I just havnt got around to it yet, last one I saw on ebay was going for a tenna :/, also loving that moby dick nemesis! definitely a better figure than the palisades nemesis.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                              nuts in a good way or nuts in a bad way? hell the whole game looks pretty mental if you ask me.
                              You can judge for yourself soon.I got a direct feed that I can record.
                              I'll post on youtube soon.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hcloud13 View Post
                                You can judge for yourself soon.I got a direct feed that I can record.
                                I'll post on youtube soon.
                                Ah thats brilliant! good to here it man cant wait for those vids.

Comment

Working...
                                X