Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything worthwhile is always decided in the last 20 seconds, it is very rare an items bid trend early on resembles the final price.

As I_A_N said above is best just to wait until last moment. A number of times I've been forced to bid on items early because I wouldn't be able to wait until last minute, I will bid a average selling price I'm willing to pay, not cheap, not expensive. I'll always return to find I've been outbid by the smallest amount required. Yet if I were to wait until last minute and type my highest bid willing to pay I'd likely not be outbid and wouldn't even pay the max I was willing.

Trust me, decide what the max you want to pay is then enter that in the box and do it last minute, it'll auto-bid only as high as it needs to in order to win, never going over your max.

edit: This explains better and has other tips.

Last edited by Dracarys; 08-12-2011, 10:35 PM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I'm hoping to get a proper photo done when I eventully get my shelving done in the room, so mind the lack of/none photos. Some I've picked up this week, some I've had for quite a while. Never too late to get back into the RE collecting

Spoiler:

Hoping to pick up more on the net in the next few weeks!
      Last edited by Darkside05; 08-13-2011, 06:14 AM.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• One of the rariest items in my collection!

Comment

• Been a while since ive posted here.

Xbox 360 skin.

New R.P.D T-Shirt.

Claire Redfield figure sealed.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I've been hunting that shirt for a little while to go with my hoodie. Thanks for reminding me, lol.

Comment

• I've been on a little bit of a buying spree lately and picked up quite a few things I've been looking for, plus a couple that I just happened across.

And this here I found on the Capcom site and decided what the hell...it'll go nicely alongside my 15th Anniversary boxset .

Comment

• This weekend was my anual Anime Convention, and to my supprise I did very very well in the games side of things, I bought heaps of games, but the RE items are what really knocked me out! I found a mint copy of RE1, and a stall was selling the new JILL HOTTOYS OMFG!! At a very good price too I was soo happy. And to top it off there was a really cute girl cosplaying Jill RE3 edition. WIN!!!

I'm holding off but I know I will take Jill out and display her soon, more pics when she is opened.
                Attached Files

Comment

• the only collection i got are:

Resident Evil Director's Cut
                  Biohazard 2 DualShock edition
                  Resident Evil 2
                  Resident Evil 3
                  Resident Evil 4 (PS2 and Wii)
                  Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)
                  Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (Xbox 360)
                  Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
                  Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
                  Reisdent Evil DS

Dino Crisis
                  Dino Crisis 2

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                    This weekend was my anual Anime Convention, and to my supprise I did very very well in the games side of things, I bought heaps of games, but the RE items are what really knocked me out! I found a mint copy of RE1, and a stall was selling the new JILL HOTTOYS OMFG!! At a very good price too I was soo happy. And to top it off there was a really cute girl cosplaying Jill RE3 edition. WIN!!!

I'm holding off but I know I will take Jill out and display her soon, more pics when she is opened.
                    Honestly, I will be quite intrigued to see how you pose your Jill. I found her extremely difficult to move around. The battlesuit seems to be very constrictive, and I was scared of actually ripping the suit if I moved her in certain ways. Mine is posed in a very basic stance just holding her guns.

Wow, this post makes me feel like such a nerd...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                      Mine is posed in a very basic stance just holding her guns.
                      Lol my mind went somewhere else haha.

Yeah i think il have her just doing nothing to special. Pics when i do get around to it.

Comment

• Also, beware of using the "Bird Lady" part of her costume; I read a lot of negative reviews on that too. Apparently, it also likes to rip when you try to take it off. The Hot Toys collection are awesomely done, but some things are just too detailed. I broke both of the headsets for the Chrises.

I did like how you could adjust the zipper on her Battlesuit though...Do we want sexy, mind-control device Jill? Or conservative, no boob-age Jill? Touche Hot Toys!

...But yes, definitely post the pictures because if I like yours I may replicate!
                        sigpic

Comment

Also, beware of using the "Bird Lady" part of her costume; I read a lot of negative reviews on that too. Apparently, it also likes to rip when you try to take it off. The Hot Toys collection are awesomely done, but some things are just too detailed. I broke both of the headsets for the Chrises.

I did like how you could adjust the zipper on her Battlesuit though...Do we want sexy, mind-control device Jill? Or conservative, no boob-age Jill? Touche Hot Toys!

...But yes, definitely post the pictures because if I like yours I may replicate!
                          As in the cape/jacket breaks or the beautiful mask?? I might just keep her mind controll sexy Jill. With ultimate boobage haha. I have tomorrow off, so I will take her out and get some great pics of all three together, I really want to find a nice wesker to make the set seem complete.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                            As in the cape/jacket breaks or the beautiful mask?? I might just keep her mind controll sexy Jill. With ultimate boobage haha. I have tomorrow off, so I will take her out and get some great pics of all three together, I really want to find a nice wesker to make the set seem complete.
                            I meant the cape/cloak thing, but now that I think about it, I definitely bet the mask would break easily too. It only has a crappy little piece of elastic. Yeah, I have her at maximum boobage too.

Oh, and as for Weskers, I'd be interested if you could find one for less than $600. S.T.A.R.S. Wesker is USUALLY cheaper than Midnight Wesker. I actually haven't seen a Midnight Wesker for less than $900. It really pisses me off because the site that I ordered my BSAA Chris had him for $140, but I got the Chris instead. Thinking back on it, I have no idea what I was thinking!

I think I paid $160 for my S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, but I preordered that one if I recall and got lucky.
                            sigpic

Comment

I meant the cape/cloak thing, but now that I think about it, I definitely bet the mask would break easily too. It only has a crappy little piece of elastic. Yeah, I have her at maximum boobage too.

Oh, and as for Weskers, I'd be interested if you could find one for less than $600. S.T.A.R.S. Wesker is USUALLY cheaper than Midnight Wesker. I actually haven't seen a Midnight Wesker for less than $900. It really pisses me off because the site that I ordered my BSAA Chris had him for $140, but I got the Chris instead. Thinking back on it, I have no idea what I was thinking!

I think I paid $160 for my S.T.A.R.S. Wesker, but I preordered that one if I recall and got lucky.
                              He's about $250AUD at a store I know, just havent bothered to get one just yet. Took lots of photos today, will upload them soon.

Comment

• Everything is way cheaper in the US, I find it an insult on a very deep level when you complain of prices. Please complain about petrol (gas to to you) prices rising next, where they are still a fraction of what we pay.

Joking. Mostly.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X