This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Lol, Capcom are pulling all the stops to bring two unique RE games to HD consoles...
    I'm a little confused where that comment is going.. maybe its coz its so late.

But yeah I'm aware the same pack is coming to PS3 and 360 soon if thats what you mean and yes I will be buying them both too

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      I'm a little confused where that comment is going.. maybe its coz its so late.

But yeah I'm aware the same pack is coming to PS3 and 360 soon if thats what you mean and yes I will be buying them both too
      I mean that Capcom are releasing two games that they've already bundled together in the past, kind of an unoriginal choice for a rerelease...

Comment

• This might be a good time to ask (but I SO can not look those 140 pages of worth of pictures to scower for it) if anyone's selling their original Biohazard (JP release) Gamecube collection in mint/sealed condition, I will be happy to pay for any price if you upload on eBay or whatever method you prefer. so please contact me via message, thank you

Comment

• ^^ Mine is in mint condition but not sealed (been played a number of times but I take care of my games), been sitting in a loft for a few years now doing nothing. I might be interested in selling.

What games specifically? I don't have them all, I have RE0 and REmake for sure, not sure on 2,3 or CV.

Making this easy, name a price and I'll tell you if I can be bothered going to my dads to retrieve them and go through the ebay fuss.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• My Sound Chronicle Best Track Box 6CD Set arrived from the USA, not bad for only $30! Mint condition. Excelent music brings back the memorys.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
              My Sound Chronicle Best Track Box 6CD Set arrived from the USA, not bad for only $30! Mint condition. Excelent music brings back the memorys.
              interesting. i guess this set was never actually limited in the first place, and they started to become lazy asses and started putting them double cases unlike the original box set.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• That sound chronicle might be pirated. I've got a sealed one from Tower Records Shibuya and it definitely has different packaging. Anders might know if they released more after the initial run (3000??)
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                  That sound chronicle might be pirated. I've got a sealed one from Tower Records Shibuya and it definitely has different packaging. Anders might know if they released more after the initial run (3000??)
                  i always thought it was 200. 100 for getting the leon package, 100 for getting the ada package.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• The official sound chronicles can be opened on the top, the non-official ca be opened by one of its side.
                    There is a CD case for each CD in the official package, but not always on non-official packages.
                    This one you show Doninemo isn't official, for sure, sorry.
                    Last edited by William Birkin; 04-07-2011, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Really? Damn.. oh well its only audio cds. I'm not too fussed for the price

I kinda thought something was up, the disc's art prints just didnt seem to good a quality.

Oh well a very good copy tho

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        Anders might know if they released more after the initial run (3000??)
                        As far as I can tell, they were never reissued... and William is correct, it's a pirate.

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                        i always thought it was 200. 100 for getting the leon package, 100 for getting the ada package.
                        100 were imported for the original package including Leon, but I think they made more than 100 packages containing the Ada figure, so more than 200 were available via Capcom USA.

According to e-Capcom (I think), there were 3000, but whether that's 3000 for Japan and 200+ for USA, or 3000 total I don't know. I'm leaning towards the latter.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Not really related to this topic but I have some BH/RE stuff up for trade:

If you see anything you like let me know. //Kim

Comment

• im just about to buy the wii bundle for resident evil form capcom unity but i dont know if the games are new =/ anyone know? it ends today.

Comment

• If sold from CU I would presume new?
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• great another question.. do you create your own password? cuz when i register they didnt gave me one and the order requested one.

Comment

Working...
                                X