X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    I got this Biohazard pin set.
    It's in absolutely mint condition, and still sealed.
    I've put the auction pics up here, since the item is at my parent's house. Next time I go visit them I'll try to remember to take some photos.[ATTACH]3780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3781[/ATTACH]
    Sweet, they finally came in. Very nice catch Gene, I got a pretty nice one myself last week. This guy sold me four moby dick Biohazard figures (Nemesis type 1, Carlos, Stars Jill and a Beta Hunter) for $160 plus 10 for shipping. Not bad at all considering it's hard to find any of those for under $100 individually

Merry Christmas to us lol.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Nice one guys I'm still waiting for my RE4 Limited Edition Gamecube to arrive among other RE items

Comment

• Nice pins, i love those, and the presentation with the bow is perfect!
        I couldn't stop myself to open mines, they were new and sealed too, but they're so nice!

I just got my Bandaï cards today, with preorder promo cards and Wesker promo, they're well done, i didn't bought those to play, just to collect, i hope there will be more cards available in 2011!
        63 differents cards in the deck, that's cool, with all promo cards that's now a 67 collection cards!
        Last edited by William Birkin; 12-20-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
          Yes they are, my "hot toys" (Chris + Sheva) are about $250 each, but you can see why.

Anyway I felt like showing some photos I took last night, for anyone who may not have seen my collection, And to celebrate that I have a Resident Evil 4 Gamecube Console boxed on its way! Finally!! Still waiting on some other items too..

Anyway this is a quick snap of all my RE/BIO items, just not the shirts I was to tired.

So what you have is shots of all my games, all the opened figures, all the sealed ones on the walls, and (only some) posters and my 2 Chainsaws.
          Just not the clothes. Chris and Sheva are back in their boxes as I don't like taking them out for long periods.

Enjoy.

Damn! that collection is just insane. no way I could ever catch up to that haha. I might have to start collecting again, your collection has inspired me haha

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
            Damn! that collection is just insane. no way I could ever catch up to that haha. I might have to start collecting again, your collection has inspired me haha
            Thank you, It's nice to hear people like my collection (and thats not even my RE clothing or posters pictured), I've always seen much bigger and better that makes me keep going

Speak of the devil! This arrived on my door about an hour ago!!

That is my Xmas pressent sorted. I'm sooo happy.

Resident Evil 4 Limited Edition Nintendo Gamecube from Europe.

Boxed not in the best condition but I'm not that picky, I'm just so happy to have it woooooooo.

Merry Xmas all. Enjoy!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hot damn! That Gamecube looks so awesome! Great find

I know this isn't really a collecting item, but I just thought this was a nifty little find in a junk shop Can you recognize the face in this picture?

And don't we all need a bit of happiness conversation in our lives? Good ol' Engrish
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                Hot damn! That Gamecube looks so awesome! Great find

I know this isn't really a collecting item, but I just thought this was a nifty little find in a junk shop Can you recognize the face in this picture?

And don't we all need a bit of happiness conversation in our lives? Good ol' Engrish
                MY GOD! that is horrible. Get on in Capcom! haahha

Yeah I was in GameTraders the other week, and they had some shit Wii Mote guns, and the photo was an inverted coloured Jill and Chris from The Umbrella Chronicles (were Jill is in that snow jacket running) Man I wish I took a photo, it looked so bad.

Good find haha.

Comment

• I just thought it was funny. They were only 8 dollars, so we'll use them when we go to our mates place and play black ops over the LAN. We have to use the tv in the other room to have 4 people on the same team (combat training) so we can use them for our strategies lol!

But yes, I agree there is too much stuff out there using RE pictures when they shouldn't be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                    I just thought it was funny. They were only 8 dollars, so we'll use them when we go to our mates place and play black ops over the LAN. We have to use the tv in the other room to have 4 people on the same team (combat training) so we can use them for our strategies lol!

But yes, I agree there is too much stuff out there using RE pictures when they shouldn't be!
                    Thats if they even work, they look rather bad.

Comment

• Meh, it's only $8. The little guy can use them either way. He'll get a kick out of them

Comment

• Not Resident Evil, but close enough.

Shop/press kit. With playable demo which won't play on my system. Need debug/chipped PS1.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Anders; 12-22-2010, 10:35 AM.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Alright folks, here's what I got recently. I apologize in advance for the shitty resolution but if I didn't take pics with my camera phone at 3 in the morning I would have never got around to it. And yes, I have a resident evil comic poster from that shitty series, but it was free from a friend and is seperated from my RE collection as to not contaminate it with fail. I'm also sorry about the ridiculously huge pictures, but I'm posting these at work-I'll try to make them more page friendly in a bit. Anywho, let's get on with it.

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by REmaster; 12-22-2010, 11:26 AM.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• That Jill figure looks great, I must find one

Comment

• could any one please tell me which of these four items is the rarest?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The postcards look really neat REmaster!
                                sigpic
                                Non-blurry Signature Version
                                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X