Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Darkmoon, that's cold. Really cold.

That's a nice, small collection Scott Is your Sound Chronicles genuine or a bootleg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      While your own laws may allow such things, and indeed you ay hav a tough time getting non-copied games, you can't discuss them on the forum. It's one of the rules for here. Not because you can get into trouble...but because Dot can. So please don't do it anymore or I will have to hit you with an infraction. Thanks for the understanding.
      Do not worry I am really old enoguh to know. I wouldn't anyway
      Sevket's Game Collection
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• That's fine then.

And yup, I'm a cold and evil git. I prefer my souls well roasted though so I am sorta warm some days.

Comment

• Infection? I'd like to! T-Virus or G-?

Jill from Toybiz arrived at last! YAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            Sevket, watch what you say. Admitting to piracy can get you banned
            The irony is...that in the eyes of the law he's doing nothing different to you when you go about your way posting about betas you've downloaded. 90% of the time they'd probably be frowned upon by the law as well.
            Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            While your own laws may allow such things, and indeed you ay hav a tough time getting non-copied games, you can't discuss them on the forum. It's one of the rules for here. Not because you can get into trouble...but because Dot can. So please don't do it anymore or I will have to hit you with an infraction. Thanks for the understanding.
            haha he wasn't talking about them though, he said he wouldn't list them! People talk about wannabe mods...we've got wannabe police officers on THIA! haha

Comment

• Posting about betas I've downloaded? Hellooooooo, RE2 Beta 2 is the only readily available beta AFAIK! And trial versions are given out for FREE, yes FREE, because Capcom WANTS people to sample the games and discover how good they are.
              Last edited by Helegad; 10-09-2008, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• And you're absolutely positive that in the eyes of the law it's perfectly acceptable for you to have all of those betas on your website? Have you sought legal advice on that? Or are you just doing it because other sites do it?

No i know that you'll whine about this being a personal thing. But it's not. Every point i've made is perfectly valid here.

Comment

• Oh, my beta site? Well, I suppose if the cops actually want to start cracking down on piracy, they'd start with sites like The Pirate Bay, Mininova, ISOHunt, and other torrent websites, instead of concerning themselves with puny little UEUO sites like mine.

Comment

• That's so irrelevant it's not even funny!

I'm done here anyway.

Comment

• Irrelevant? We're talking about piracy, plain and simple here, and since you probably have a copy of Beta 2 on your PC as well right now, you better hope that you won't get busted just like you want me to.

Comment

• 1 - I was warning him as he does mention playing games he's downloaded. That simple. I wanted to make sure he was clear on the rules. Since there are plenty of folk willing to talk about illegal downloads I wanted to make it clear he couldn't.

2 - This is getting off topic. Drop it, Helegad and Stu. Now.

Comment

• Why am i told to drop it when it's evident that i gave up on him?

And i know what you were doing, i was just being lighthearted that's all!

Comment

• Because you were both arguing and so I warned you both. It wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone say they're not doing something and then watch them doing it, oddly.

And we're going even further off topic. So silence.

Comment

• Haha, I'm finally getting around to this. My whole RE collection is being loaned out to a good friend of mine ATM, so I don't have pics of them, but my games are as follows:

Resident Evil: Director's Cut (Greatest Hits version, my original got screwed :|)
                              Resident Evil 2
                              Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS2 and Gamecube versions)
                              Resident Evil Code: Veronica/X (Dreamcast and PS2 versions)
                              Resident Evil Zero (Gamecube)
                              Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
                              Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
                              Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

As for other stuff, I do have pics included.

A bunch of old RE2 cards.
                              All of my player's guides. I used to love collecting these. The RE ones always had fun parody things.
                              Magazines. I got these for their RE features. The bottom right corner is something I had ripped out that was an interview about the first game's release.
                              My comics.
                              RE3 poster. From one of the player's guides.
                              Raccoon City map. Also from a player's guide.
                              The cardboard backs of my figures. Yes, I kept them. XD;
                              Tyrant figures! The Nosferatu one was more of a display figure than an "action figure."
                              The monsters. Lol Forest.
                              The cast! The little lego-Chris CV figure was something I found at a convention in July. There's a Claire one too.
                              UC artbook and Japanese Archives book.
                              Doujinshi! Doujin is not official merch, but I love doujin. :3

I really, REALLY have to get something of Nemesis, Carlos and Wesker. I feel blasphemous not having anything of my favorites. ;;
                              Last edited by Yzak; 10-10-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• I picked up an RE3 Brady Games guide from a little bookshop for $8. Is that good?

Comment

Working...
                                X