This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Everything is way cheaper in the US, I find it an insult on a very deep level when you complain of prices. Please complain about petrol (gas to to you) prices rising next, where they are still a fraction of what we pay.

Joking. Mostly.
    Oh, I agree (Everything being cheaper in the United States). However, my gripe with the Weskers is I cannot fathom...EVER...paying $1000 for an action figure. If you have $1000 for something like an action figure, you have way too much money and should probably be investing in something smarter than video game toys.

That and I also couldn't do it for the simple fact that I know it isn't worth that; originally the Hot Toys figures retail for about $150 - $200. I would never pay more than that. To each his own though.

And KylieDog have you seen the price of milk lately? Oy vey, $3 a gallon.

(I get what you're saying though; Americans do like to complain a bit too much).
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
      And KylieDog have you seen the price of milk lately? Oy vey, $3 a gallon.
      Norway, $8 a gallon.

You foreigners with your funny play money
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• BEHOLD!!

Jill is so beautiful, not the best photos, will take more one day. Enjoy.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
          Norway, $8 a gallon.

You foreigners with your funny play money
          Wow, really? I really do find it fascinating the differences for simple things around the world. In all truth, milk is about $5 a gallon where I live; however, if you get the generic/store brands it is usually around $3.50

@DONNIemo
          Ah, you used the ginormous sniper rifle. Cool!

The only figure I am really pleased with the pose of is my BSAA Chris because I actually got it looking like he is running. My S.T.A.R.S. Wesker isn't too bad either. Perhaps some pictures of my collection a bit later when I'm not feeling too lazy to find my phone.

I think Hot Toys needs to branch out from Resident Evil 4 and 5 and go to CODE: Veronica. Alfred Ashford has so much potential for detailed beautifulness. Alexia would be cool, but I'm afraid it would come across too much as looking like some sort of evening gown Barbie.

"Would you like to go for a ride in my super fast sports car, Barb-lexia?"
          "You are not worthy of its POW-WAH!"
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
            Wow, really? I really do find it fascinating the differences for simple things around the world. In all truth, milk is about $5 a gallon where I live; however, if you get the generic/store brands it is usually around $3.50

@DONNIemo
            Ah, you used the ginormous sniper rifle. Cool!

The only figure I am really pleased with the pose of is my BSAA Chris because I actually got it looking like he is running. My S.T.A.R.S. Wesker isn't too bad either. Perhaps some pictures of my collection a bit later when I'm not feeling too lazy to find my phone.

I think Hot Toys needs to branch out from Resident Evil 4 and 5 and go to CODE: Veronica. Alfred Ashford has so much potential for detailed beautifulness. Alexia would be cool, but I'm afraid it would come across too much as looking like some sort of evening gown Barbie.

"Would you like to go for a ride in my super fast sports car, Barb-lexia?"
            "You are not worthy of its POW-WAH!"
            yeah id love for them to do some old RE1 and RE2 and well 3 and CV would be nice. Imagine like RE3 mini skirt tube top Jill <3 or their take on Nemesis. WOW! Anyway yeah Jill isnt very flexible at all no way i could get her to pose like she is on the back of the box grrr. Yeah I had to use the sniper, as her hands wouldnt change to well to hold the Uzi's. To scared of breaking the joints.

Comment

• Got some new stuff over the last month or so, All figures.
              I now own two toybiz lickers (the ones that come with leon)
              Two Toy Biz Mrx figures
              NECA RE 5 Chris (dissapointed with this figure, also I broke off his hand and had to super glue it back on :/)
              NECA Archives Crhis and Jill
              Toy Biz Tyrant.

Thats about it for now, wont be buying anything else for a while though.

Comment

• Got some new stuff for my collection...

I'm happy Looks like I'm starting to get a decent one...

I'll take some pics of all the rest when I get a camera, my cellphone doesn't take good pics.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-09-2011, 10:07 PM. Reason: Image too darn big.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Just got the Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box this morning, will post photos later today! Looks amazing.
                  Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                    Just got the Biohazard 15th Anniversary Box this morning, will post photos later today! Looks amazing.
                    Play-Asia canceled both my pre-orders because they said they ran out of stock . Kinda pissed me off as they charged my credit card then reversed the charges...

Well at least I have BIOHAZARD Revival Selection on both systems.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Here's a couple pictures from the Biohazard 15th boxset, the brown box by far is the best, contains all the game discs.
                      Attached Files
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        Play-Asia canceled both my pre-orders because they said they ran out of stock . Kinda pissed me off as they charged my credit card then reversed the charges...

Well at least I have BIOHAZARD Revival Selection on both systems.
                        SHIT me too So in my rushed anger I bought it for both PS3 and 360, THEN realised I bought the ASIA versions as they didnt change the art works Oh well im still happy to get them, Im sure ill still buy the JAP ones aswell, but the 360 is out for a while.

Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                        Here's a couple pictures from the Biohazard 15th boxset, the brown box by far is the best, contains all the game discs.
                        GGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr soooo gel right now! They looks beautiful.

Anyway, new RE items. Was in a little second hand store and found 2 very nice Tin editions of the shit 2nd and 3rd RE movies. Still nice to collect.

And my RE1 Jill + Spider arrived from the USA. Heres the odd thing tho, the back board is for the Zombie and Forrest pack. Hmm does that make it rare-er as the machine stuck the wrong back onto it???

I think i got some other things in the week but i forget.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                          And my RE1 Jill + Spider arrived from the USA. Heres the odd thing tho, the back board is for the Zombie and Forrest pack. Hmm does that make it rare-er as the machine stuck the wrong back onto it???
                          Actually, yes, figures with incorrect packaging are usually VERY rare, and usually are worth far more than their correct package counterparts. The only thing is, can you actually find someone willing to pay a lot extra for something that is essentially defective?

The same principle holds true if you can find a figure not packaged with all their accessories yet still clearly sealed and left the factory that way.

I would definitely hold onto that one for a while, and should you ever decide to sell parts of your collection, I bet you could get a bit more money out of someone because of that defect...Though this is pending they don't actually want to open the figures.

I remember seeing a Boba Fett figure years ago that was painted incorrectly, and kicked myself for never getting it.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cool, i was never going to sell it anyway, but yeah this makes it cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                              SHIT me too So in my rushed anger I bought it for both PS3 and 360, THEN realised I bought the ASIA versions as they didnt change the art works Oh well im still happy to get them, Im sure ill still buy the JAP ones aswell, but the 360 is out for a while.
                              Yeah I had placed orders for two of the 15th box sets and they charged my card, in formed me both were going to ship, then PA said they ran out of stock and refunded my card. I used the funds I got back to purchase the Xbox and PS3 prints of Revival Selection.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I should start collecting RE again
                                Sevket's Game Collection
                                PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                                X