X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONNIemo
    replied
    This weekend was my anual Anime Convention, and to my supprise I did very very well in the games side of things, I bought heaps of games, but the RE items are what really knocked me out! I found a mint copy of RE1, and a stall was selling the new JILL HOTTOYS OMFG!! At a very good price too I was soo happy. And to top it off there was a really cute girl cosplaying Jill RE3 edition. WIN!!!

I'm holding off but I know I will take Jill out and display her soon, more pics when she is opened.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Agent_Wong
    replied
    I've been on a little bit of a buying spree lately and picked up quite a few things I've been looking for, plus a couple that I just happened across.

And this here I found on the Capcom site and decided what the hell...it'll go nicely alongside my 15th Anniversary boxset .

Leave a comment:

• Summoner
    replied
    I've been hunting that shirt for a little while to go with my hoodie. Thanks for reminding me, lol.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Been a while since ive posted here.

Xbox 360 skin.

New R.P.D T-Shirt.

Claire Redfield figure sealed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ANDYARKLAY
    replied
    One of the rariest items in my collection!

Leave a comment:

• Darkside05
    replied
    I'm hoping to get a proper photo done when I eventully get my shelving done in the room, so mind the lack of/none photos. Some I've picked up this week, some I've had for quite a while. Never too late to get back into the RE collecting

Spoiler:

Hoping to pick up more on the net in the next few weeks!
    Last edited by Darkside05; 08-13-2011, 06:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Anything worthwhile is always decided in the last 20 seconds, it is very rare an items bid trend early on resembles the final price.

As I_A_N said above is best just to wait until last moment. A number of times I've been forced to bid on items early because I wouldn't be able to wait until last minute, I will bid a average selling price I'm willing to pay, not cheap, not expensive. I'll always return to find I've been outbid by the smallest amount required. Yet if I were to wait until last minute and type my highest bid willing to pay I'd likely not be outbid and wouldn't even pay the max I was willing.

Trust me, decide what the max you want to pay is then enter that in the box and do it last minute, it'll auto-bid only as high as it needs to in order to win, never going over your max.

edit: This explains better and has other tips.

Last edited by Dracarys; 08-12-2011, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Summoner
    replied
    Talk about bidding, I am so pissed. Not RE, but I lost a Silent Hill wall scroll today. I was winning for 2 days with a bid of $6.05. I left for work tonight, and I came home to it having sold for $49. What the hell.

Edit; I also failed at winning a pair of RPD gloves from the 1998 Japanese line of merch. Again, because I left and got outbid while I was away. So sad.
    Last edited by Summoner; 08-12-2011, 08:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I_Am_Nemesis
    replied
    I know the feeling, thats why I normally go for any item with a buy it now option, you cant lose and the only thing you have to wait for is the package to arrive at your door. I agree with bidding early too, I never do that as as you say it drives up the price, why people feel the need to bid again as soon as they have been out bid on an item that has a few days left is beyond me, I always wait till the last 10 seconds to bid.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    I really hate long bid periods on items. I don't wanna wait 8 days for something, mostly because I'll just forget about it and not bid, and bidding early just ends up driving up the price or making you lose to a higher bid anyway.

*Missed another zippo*

Leave a comment:

• I_Am_Nemesis
    replied
    got some new items recently. Ive really started to get into figure collecting now (I collect Alien, predator halo, gears of war and RE figures) so i bought a few more figures. I now have two toybiz Mr X figures, the reason for that is because the first one I bought came with out the coat and boots of the figures first form so I bought a second figure that came with all the accesories. I also bought a toybiz licker (the one that originally comes with leon) and Tyrant. As for my sealed figures Ive bought two NECA Chris figures, one from RE5 and one from Archives.

Leave a comment:

• cerberes
    replied
    Thats one of the best statues in my opinion. If i can get my hands on 1 of them i will. Great item to add to your collection! I do check your site from time to time to see if you have some new things.

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Just got my Licker Resin Diorama Statue from Hollywood Collectibles, and....God, that was so many years i was waiting for a staute like that!
    Virtual legends statues were really bad IMO, and since Okamoto and Palisades, i was waiting for some quality resin statues of resident Evil, Hollywood Collectibles did a perfect job about that!

Here's a pic:

To all those who were waiting like me a nice resident evil statue, don't hesitate and go for it, you won't regret it, unless you hate the licker?

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    Thanks, I guess I'll go for it since it's one of the few games that I don't have, I'm trying to get all the American/NTSC releases, since it's quite expensive to get also the PAL and Japan releases (plus the need of modded systems to play them). Gaiden is such a bitch to find with box and manual in good shape, so I was excited to find this one... Then Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, which luckly for me isn't that expensive, and the upcoming games and Mercs 3D.
    Yea it's a cycle that never ends!
    Last edited by REmaster; 08-09-2011, 01:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Looks official to me. Usually bootleg copies won't have the Gameboy color title etched into the plastic cartridge but a few do. I know that the Gameboy advance games have a shitload of bootleg copies because there's no etches in the plastic, just a sticker. I bought Castlevania: Circle Of The Moon from gamestop a few months ago only to find out it was a bootleg. Normally I wouldn't mind too much but it can't save lol.

I looked online and there's thousands of Castlevania fans who can't save their circle of the moon game because they bought fakes. Anyways, looks good to me. I hope it's real man, I plan on getting a copy soon as well since it's the only game I'm missing. I just wish it wasn't so damn exspensive!
    Thanks, I guess I'll go for it since it's one of the few games that I don't have, I'm trying to get all the American/NTSC releases, since it's quite expensive to get also the PAL and Japan releases (plus the need of modded systems to play them). Gaiden is such a bitch to find with box and manual in good shape, so I was excited to find this one... Then Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, which luckly for me isn't that expensive, and the upcoming games and Mercs 3D.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X