• Show
Clear All

• William Birkin
    replied
    No you're not!

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Am I like the only person with the Degeneration limited edition Blu-Ray box set?

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    What are/were in those RE5 boxes on the bottom shelf?
    They are Asia Resident Evil 5 Limited Editions for both PS3 and 360, 2 copys each, one is sealed of both. The contain the game in a tin case, USB 2GB chainsaw, and making of DVD in a nice black fold out box that you can see.
    Last edited by DONNIemo; 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
    Finally, i managed to get the Biohazard Snowboard "Made in heaven", limited to 100 pieces worlwide (if i'm right).
    Now i just have to get the suit that comes with, if anyone knows where i can find it...
    I really can't think of anything to say other than what Gene said, just wow.
    I was unaware that a suit came with it? Excellent find.

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    Well we recently moved to a new house, and I have spent the past week unpacking all my games again, anyway first to go back out was my Resident Evil / Biohazard collection. I decided to use my whole wood shelf for it Enjoy.

Also I bought the Resident Evil Wii pack that has The Darkside Chronicles plus a really good Magnum Wii gun and Knife. They are better quality then I first thought. A nice addition to my collection

Also added shots of shelf by shelf for closer inspection.
    Nice, I still want one of those Kijuju tempature/color changing mugs (I drink quite alot of coffee). What are/were in those RE5 boxes on the bottom shelf?
    Last edited by REmaster; 06-11-2011, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    Its nothing compared to some of the collections I see on here but here is my games collection. You can see a few books at the bottom but this is just my games.

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8...0610015410.jpg
    Remember we all start somewhere

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonElder
    replied
    Its nothing compared to some of the collections I see on here but here is my games collection. You can see a few books at the bottom but this is just my games.

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    It must have cost a small fortune, but worth every penny.
    In fact, it was a good deal: i paid 50-70$ for it. (Yes, very lucky)
    I really love it too, i wish i had the suit, but i'm not sure if i can find it more than 10 years after, never saw it on sale...

Here you can see more pictures of the snowboard: http://birkinslab.com/crbst_761.html

Just got my Biohazard Sound Chronicles II!
    Last edited by William Birkin; 06-05-2011, 04:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    One day my Resident Evil collection will take up an entire room

Leave a comment:

• Branden_Lucero
    replied
    Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
    DONNIemo: i like the presentation, best collection are the ones with excellent presentation, that's a good news you can now display all you items!
    my presentation is simple. i just threw everything into two tall ass cabinets and called it a day.
    Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 06-02-2011, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GEORGE TREVOR
    replied
    I have been staring at these pictures of William's new treasure for far too long now for a normal person......I just cannot take my eyes off it. I normally only collect games & books, but I WANT THIS BOARD.......It is SO beautiful man, well done on acquiring this magnificent piece. It would take pride of place in any collection, including my own ! It must have cost a small fortune, but worth every penny.

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    DONNIemo: i like the presentation, best collection are the ones with excellent presentation, that's a good news you can now display all you items!

Here some pictures of the SnowBoard:

I'll take more pictures for this Week-end and send you the Link.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    very nice indeed!! I should really dig out my whole collection and post it but it's all buried away somewhere.
    Thank you , and yes something as lovely as a RE collection should be out on show! Not hidden in boxes

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    Well we recently moved to a new house, and I have spent the past week unpacking all my games again, anyway first to go back out was my Resident Evil / Biohazard collection. I decided to use my whole wood shelf for it Enjoy.

Also I bought the Resident Evil Wii pack that has The Darkside Chronicles plus a really good Magnum Wii gun and Knife. They are better quality then I first thought. A nice addition to my collection

very nice indeed!! I should really dig out my whole collection and post it but it's all buried away somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied

Attached Files
    Last edited by DONNIemo; 05-30-2011, 08:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Yes, i saw it many times in different Biohazard books/guides, but it was very hard to find, the first i saw on sale.
    I'll post some pictures next week i think, i'll show you the link of pictures as soon as they're done ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X