Clear All

• Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
    Link, or it didn't happen.
    yes please do, i cant put up with this

Comment

• I don't bought it cuase someone here told that it is hard to get
      Just bought it to complete my BH PS Collection a bit more

Comment

• I think $15 is very expensive for BioGS, we got our opened on for $3.50 but the spine card is little torn on the folding on one side.

Comment

• Hey, my Biohazard 5th Anniversary special PAckage and my Making RE4 DVD just arrived!!!

I took a picture and updated my collection!!! What do you think???

Comment

• Nice collection Hiro. We have been thinking about getting the anniversary package for a while now. Maybe we can get it. I saw one for $200 somewhere.... Maybe Yahoo Japan...
            Last edited by FeurMensch; 04-03-2008, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
              Nice collection Hiro. We have been thinking about getting the anniversary package for a while now. Maybe we can get it. I one for $200 somewhere....
              Buy it!!!! it's really awesome!!!! i loved it!!!

Edit: by the way Dot, now i have RE PSX games too!!! yay!!!
              Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-03-2008, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Nice to see Bio2 DS in your collection. Its worth every penny imo. I'll talk to my bro about getting it, but he probably won't since he bought a brand new Xbox360.

Comment

• Nice collection Hiro, that 5th annie set looks amazing, i must pick up one in the near future, also saw you got a NECA Ada, Good Stuff

Heres my collection, I didn't notice how much i've gotten, I only started collecting back in October last year, so this is what i've bought in 5 Months.

The only things missing that i have is my "build yourself Nemesis" and my toy biz series 1, which are at my girls house becuase they take a bit of room.

Things that are on the way in the post is:
                  NECA Annie Series 1 and 2
                  Nemesis Type 1 MOC Limited Edition
                  Moby Dick Double pack of Jill (Dino Crisis) and Chris with mr x

I would list my r.e games but there everywhere, at friends houses etc

Sorry about the amount of pictures and if there are old ones in there, but meh ;)

p.s sorry about the rude picture in the first one, im not sure if its that bad but for under 18s DONT CLICK ON THE FIRST PICTURE :O
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by nemesis_lover; 04-03-2008, 07:25 AM. Reason: Just saw my rude calender in the picture :p

Comment

• That map in the background...It looks like an Oblivion map! XD
                    Anyway! Nice collection dude, you got really inspired haha!
                    If thats the right word...
                    EDIT: Oh crap I just realized that picture lmao!
                    Last edited by Gradon; 04-03-2008, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• dam your not meant to see
                      and i do have the oblivion map and should be on my wall in fact but no its a lord of the rings map of middle earth map that i got from new york, its quite big and was hard to put up.

Comment

• Oh, I thought it was Oblivion since I've got the same thing.
                        I use it sometimes because it gets hard to navigate around all the time, but then it takes more time getting it back in the case then out.

Comment

• you get a load of crap in the special edition so i just leave it all in there but i do like the map, and my god the towns and music is nice in that game, unlike resident evil .....;)

Comment

• Hi!!! by the way my Biohazard 5th Anniversary package is No. 00023, and i don't have a great collection like all you guys, so i wanted to know what's your package number, just to know if my collection is slightly better...

So, do you have a 22, 21, 20, or lower???? i'm pretty sure Dot have the No. 1!!! haha

Also, please don't think i'm trying to show off.

Edit: one more thing, how many sets capcom made? 10,000?? 100,000??
                            Last edited by RE-Hiro; 04-03-2008, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                              Hi!!! by the way my Biohazard 5th Anniversary package is No. 00023, and i don't have a great collection like all you guys, so i wanted to know what's your package number, just to know if my collection is slightly better...

So, do you have a 22, 21, 20, or lower???? i'm pretty sure Dot have the No. 1!!! haha

Also, please don't think i'm trying to show off.

Edit: one more thing, how many sets capcom made? 10,000?? 100,000??

I'm quite certain that there are 10,000, even though the numbers (xxxxx) imply 100,000 unique serials (00,000 to 99,999).
                              Some people care about lower numbers, even though each is as unique as each other. I don't know what number mine is. I also have a loose dog tag, dunno what number that is either.
                              sigpic

Comment

• If anyone is after the Biohazard 5th Anniversary Special Package, mine is up on ebay. Check the 'The Official Bought/sold Topic' thread for the links.
                                Last edited by Evil_Rob; 04-04-2008, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X