This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
    Edit: by the way Dot, now i have RE PSX games too!!! yay!!!
    Nice to see! My 5th Anniversary Case is pretty high. I think Hunk (LE COLLECTIONNEUR) has #1, I seen him focusing in on it on an old video of his.

nemesis_lover, is that the bootleg Sound Chronicles?

Originally posted by Baiohazãdo View Post
    Oh is it chinese? Well, I don't know if it's official, but there arent alot of "new" info in it as in info that they could get from some official source. On the other hand the book has some Biohazard 4 sketches which oughta have come from some offical source.
    Its a bootleg/pirate copy. Some of the images are taken directly from Biohazard France Any of the exclusive sketches are from other Capcom books that were released not too long ago.

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
    Hey Nemesis_Lover what exactly is that for a RE 4 Version, never seen before looks interesting
    Hey, I'd be interested to know this as well Looks like a dvd?

Comment

• Hey Dot, is that a boxed PC RE2 Platinum I see in your collection? Didn't think the box existed, only the CDs in the case.

Comment

• Up to now, I still don't think anyone here owns that RE1/RE2 Platinum PC box combo I was talking about like a year ago. I saw it again on Ebay.ph a few months ago being sold together with FF7 PC for $30 (converted). Unfortunately, I passed up the chance to get it. Now I'm kinda regretting it. There's also a long box version of RE 3 PC being sold here, but the box is much thinner and the font color of the title cover is red. D:
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
          Hey Dot, is that a boxed PC RE2 Platinum I see in your collection? Didn't think the box existed, only the CDs in the case.

You meaning this PC Box ?

Btw: Three packages from Japan reached me today the content you can see in the 2nd pic
          Attached Files

Comment

• Over the past couple of weeks, I've compiled most of my collection into one .txt document. Instead of posting a huge wall of text, I've linked the file.

Resident Evil - Biohazard collection.txt

I might get around to taking pictures of everything, posting it as a list, and putting links.
            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-12-2008, 09:15 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Zomby, I'm crying. That's what I'm talking about.

Does this CD set come in the box?

P.S: What's the mag with the wierd flying fox on the front?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Awesome!!!
                Hey, By the way, how much does it cost the Platinum version??

Comment

• They're getting quite expensive on eBay, so snap one up quick!

I got mine doubled with a copy of RE3. Strange thing is, I've never seen anyone else who owns this sort of CD/case design.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Wow!!! i've never seen it either!!!!

Comment

• Maybe Dot will recognize it? He seems to have the ultimate collection, he might have an identical copy.

Comment

Hey Dot, is that a boxed PC RE2 Platinum I see in your collection? Didn't think the box existed, only the CDs in the case.
                        Yeah, but the box just contained the CD case, lol. Those pics you posted look like pirated copies, if they are US releases. Heres the cds inside the cases. Can you say what version those ones in your pics are? I'm curious now
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hmmm... I was just chatting to Zombie_X, and he says that my RE3 is a bootleg. I beg to differ, as it has a little label around the shiny rim that says "Resident Evil 3 : Nemesis". You can't see it in this pic, but I've outlined where it would be in MS Paint, the most powerful picture editor ever created!

I got it in a double pack with my RE2 Platinum, but if you look closely the RE2 covers look photocopied, and the 'manual' is a few extracts from a RE2 game guide (enemies, weapons, bosses, etc).
                          Attached Files

Comment

P.S: What's the mag with the wierd flying fox on the front?

That's the Famitsu with the Capcom 25th Aniversary DVD

I really need a boxed RE3 US Copy

Comment

• Famitsu = Magazine, I suppose?

I think I might have to say that my RE2 and RE3 are bootlegs. I mean, I did have my suspicions when they first arrived to tell you the truth, but when I messaged the eBay seller about whether they were pirated or not, he didn't reply.

I always had higher suspicions for the RE2 though, because of the photocopied look.

That's really upsetting for me. I paid about $30 not including postage for those two items. Oh well, at least they work.

Comment

• Yours are definitely bootleg. Take it from someone who lives in a country where piracy is rampant.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X