• Show
Clear All

• That posters brilliant, 'nuff said.

Congradulations Jill Lover.

Comment

• Yeah, that poster is awesumz!

Comment

• Got this item.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Originally posted by Twist View Post
          That posters brilliant, 'nuff said.

Congradulations Jill Lover.
          Hey thank you Twist
          Yeah i'm pretty happy with it and the soundtrack rocks ^^
          BTW I don't know why they put zombies at the back of the characters

I also got a poster of REmake which is Awesome too. I have to put it somewhere because it will damage easily...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
            This became a pricey affair:
            ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

I shouldn't have bid so much
            Thats way too much to pay for a sales VHS Especially for RE0, when its probably just a trailer thats on DVD's. Hopefully its something interesting, but judging by the official label like that, I doubt it is ;(

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Thats way too much to pay for a sales VHS Especially for RE0, when its probably just a trailer thats on DVD's. Hopefully its something interesting, but judging by the official label like that, I doubt it is ;(
              I thought the same, but I placed a high bid to "make sure I got it". I don't expect there to be anything more than a common trailer, I'm mostly interested in owning the plastic - to be honest I wasn't even planning to dig out the VCR to watch it. Guess I'll have to do that now that I paid so much for it.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I just bought a Pachislot magazine which has coverage of the Biohazard game in it. Seems to be a guide. Has probability tables and things in it, as well as shots of the later stages. Shows Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry together in some scenes.
                I'm having problems uploading pics. Will try later today.

EDIT:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1589.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	582.7 KB
ID:	397718

Name:	CIMG1590.JPG
Size:	588.6 KB
ID:	397719

Name:	CIMG1591.JPG
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	397720

Name:	CIMG1592.JPG
Size:	598.6 KB
ID:	397721

Name:	CIMG1593.JPG
Size:	590.3 KB
ID:	397722

Name:	CIMG1594.JPG
Size:	587.8 KB
ID:	397723

Name:	CIMG1595.JPG
Size:	572.5 KB
ID:	397724

Name:	CIMG1596.JPG
Size:	636.0 KB
ID:	397725

Name:	CIMG1597.JPG
Size:	481.4 KB
ID:	397726
                Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-31-2008, 04:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• wow!!! all of you have a nice stuff!!!!! i wish i have more money to buy the 10th anniversary soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If you find that Sountrack somewhere, don't hesitate, and buy it ^^
                    It's awesome, too bad that Leon is put like the main character on the poster ¬¬

P.S I have recently bought RE3 Jill Valentine VS Brain Sucker Jill Valentine VS Web Spider (Toy Biz) and a special edition of Resident Evil from a well-known magazine from here calle Player 1. Pretty soon some pictures of my update ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      I just bought a Pachislot magazine which has coverage of the Biohazard game in it. Seems to be a guide. Has probability tables and things in it, as well as shots of the later stages. Shows Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry together in some scenes.
                      I'm having problems uploading pics. Will try later today.
                      Do you know the name of this magazine?? Really liked the content, I want to try to get one for me =D

Comment

• Some Screeshots of a Limited Special Edition of the Argentain Magazine Player Uno
                        It's pretty well done, has some cool information about Shinji Mikami and his crazy deccisions and covers about every game released :

Here's the cover which it can be opened : ^^

Opened cover :

They are about 55 pages about RE, it worth it ^^

P.S As you can see My camera don't work well or I'm that bad to press the button ¬¬
                        Some look pretty blurry.
                        Last edited by Jill Lover; 09-01-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Wow!!! awesome!!!

everytime i check this thread i get depressed!!!! you all get great stuff... but in my country there are not so many RE stuff!!!

Comment

• Hiro, eBay is a great place to start for RE stuff. I have gotten maybe 5% of my stuff from local places. The other 95% has been shipped from other countries and places in Australia.

Comment

• My camera broke so I can't take any pics, but my Palisades figures arrived today. :]

Holy S**T! at the Tyrant though. I thought I'd accidently ordered a 12" figure or something. He's awesome.

Comment

• Great!
                                Are you going to open them up?

Comment

Working...
                                X