Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSG: Didnt know about the album thing, sounds interesting.

Got more items.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Lol at the sound effects stand

Nice pickups!

Comment

• Just bought Toybiz Chris Redfield and Hunter... they're out of the box, but were cheap... R$ 20, something like 8 dollars.
        Finding the Toybiz figures here in Brazil is really really dificult, specially with that kind of prices.

Now anxiously waiting for the package to arrive.
        Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 09-23-2008, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Nice prices!

Comment

• I have found out that the spray is used for what it sounds like, also there is some red liquid moving around in the pen.

Comment

• Spray = deodorant?
              Red liquid = shampoo?

Comment

• I sorta hoped the first aid sprey was one of those liquid skin plaster things. That would be awesome. Ah well.

Comment

• Actually, the spray is usable on certain injuries.

I have no idea what the liquid in the pen is, it is circulating inside the pen.

Another item. Room Mirror.

Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 09-26-2008, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• pretty good colllections ive seen from yal , 1st time on the site well i got some of my collection myself here some pic and heres what i have
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice collection adamthegrave, I see you don't own any figure, can I ask why? ^^

Comment

• Where did you get that RE2 handheld? I saw one on bioflames before it was either orange or green I think is it the same thing? is it just a less expensive version of the one on the tiger game.com?
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-27-2008, 12:56 PM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• It's the Tiger 99x version of RE2. It's quite rare now. I've been looking for another one so I can see what the two-player mode is since you can connect it to another device... To be honest, I've never completed the game since it's quite frustrating. Akin to trying to play REDS with the responsiveness of a slug and none of the color... Or fun for that matter. It's a good time killer though, I'll give it that.
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 09-27-2008, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• I've got no way of playing it until MAME has the tiger game.com fully emulated at the moment it only reaches the options screen.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                              Where did you get that RE2 handheld? I saw one on bioflames before it was either orange or green I think is it the same thing? is it just a less expensive version of the one on the tiger game.com?

well i got on ebay earlyer this year BUT it came out 13 years ago at wal-mart for about $15 dallors , plus there where going to make claire version but it got cancelled , but this think did come with a LINK cable to play vs or something but it does have sounds from the game which kinda cool
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by adamthegrave; 09-27-2008, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                Nice collection adamthegrave, I see you don't own any figure, can I ask why? ^^
                                lol well i do i just have to get a camera back to get more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X