Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adamthegrave would you mind on sending me by PM Jill and Chris' artworks from that book. I'm curious, I've heard that is not a good book... not the best anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      adamthegrave would you mind on sending me by PM Jill and Chris' artworks from that book. I'm curious, I've heard that is not a good book... not the best anyway.

its really good book but yea here some samples from the book
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks I lot! I love the last picture!. I will try to get this book
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-01-2008, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Looks nice, I'll get my hands on a copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
            well i got on ebay earlyer this year BUT it came out 13 years ago at wal-mart for about $15 dallors , plus there where going to make claire version but it got cancelled , but this think did come with a LINK cable to play vs or something but it does have sounds from the game which kinda cool
            Whoah!! I have a non working one around here somewhere. The battery is completely dead. This game doesn't even have cutscenes... or anything. You just run around from room to room fighting lickers and zombies.

Comment

• Oh well, still cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                Whoah!! I have a non working one around here somewhere. The battery is completely dead. This game doesn't even have cutscenes... or anything. You just run around from room to room fighting lickers and zombies.
                well it does have the Zombie face from the opening of RE2 thats it and it does have the SOUNDS from RE2 zombies rrhhaaaa../ gun sounds
                and passwords to different levels, just shoot em up version but still fun
                its still a good mini port of Re2

(nonworking one!)
                thats why yours doesn't work, just Listen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  Thanks I lot! I love the last picture!. I will try to get this book
                  i like what u did with the picture

Comment

• I will start collecting Resident Evil right after I'm done with my Metal Gear Solid Collection.

At the moment I only have
                    Remake
                    Resident Evil Zero
                    Resident Evil 4
                    Code Veronica X

plus many games I have downloaded (but I won't list them)

and Resident Evil Archives book I got last year
                    Sevket's Game Collection
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Sevket View Post
                      I will start collecting Resident Evil right after I'm done with my Metal Gear Solid Collection.

At the moment I only have
                      Remake
                      Resident Evil Zero
                      Resident Evil 4
                      Code Veronica X

plus many games I have downloaded (but I won't list them)

and Resident Evil Archives book I got last year

You already have the archives??? that's a good start!!!

Comment

• Sevket, watch what you say. Admitting to piracy can get you banned

Archives is so expensive everywhere which annoys me. How much did you pay for yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post

Archives is so expensive everywhere which annoys me. How much did you pay for yours?
                          Oh wow...I just checked on ebay for the Archives...they are expensive! I got mine when they first came out. Glad I bought it when I did.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            Sevket, watch what you say. Admitting to piracy can get you banned

Hhaaha. I am from North Cyprus and since we are not a politacally recognized country there are NO laws forbiding piracy. Most of the people does not buy PS3 because you cannot play pirated games on it and you can rarely find official games. I know that it is exactly the same in Turkey.

I'm sure I am way older than most of you guys around here to have played all Resident Evils available (Both English and Japanese) but collecting (MGS and RE) has never crossed my mind up until this age so I regret giving away my first Resident Evil/Biohazard games when I sold my PS1.

As for Archives I got it from Amazon.com. It is in perfect condition. I got it for amazing $35 last year. Great book
                            Sevket's Game Collection
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• While your own laws may allow such things, and indeed you ay hav a tough time getting non-copied games, you can't discuss them on the forum. It's one of the rules for here. Not because you can get into trouble...but because Dot can. So please don't do it anymore or I will have to hit you with an infraction. Thanks for the understanding.

Comment

• Resident Evil Zero
                                REmake
                                Resident Evil 2 (Dreamcast)
                                Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Dreamcast)
                                Resident Evil: Code VERONICA (Dreamcast)
                                Resident Evil: Code VERONICA X (Gamecube)
                                Resident Evil 4 (Gamcube and Playstation 2)

Besides those games....

I have the Biohazard Sound Chronicles and a german version of the Resident Evil Archives Book (which was pretty cheap in the store)

uh if it just wouldn't be that hard to find video game merchandise around here

Comment

Working...
                                X