Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this just came in today soon ill be getting Biohazard zero - Biohazard 3 -Gamecube i won them on ebay for about $75 dollars
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adamthegrave; 10-28-2008, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Got Capcom TGS Magazine and DVD yesterday
      Sevket's Game Collection
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        For real? Or was that sarcastic?
        No, it was just a bad joke =P
        I called it like that because his weapon is all crooked, because it's not made of hard plastic....
        Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 10-28-2008, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post
          Can anyone answer this? I'd like to know too.
          I really ought to buy Bio4 for PS2.
          Yep, on the Biohazard version, there are classic RE camera angles during Ashley's playable segment.

I got some stuff in a few days ago. Two shop dvd's, a Vjump VHS / mag with some 1.5 footage on it and the TGS dvd/mag/bandanna set.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Yep, on the Biohazard version, there are classic RE camera angles during Ashley's playable segment.

I got some stuff in a few days ago. Two shop dvd's, a Vjump VHS / mag with some 1.5 footage on it and the TGS dvd/mag/bandanna set.
            Can I ask where you got these from ?
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• I went to Akihabara today. I got all these there.
              The figure set was 1,000yen. The boxed-set was about 18,000yen, and the soundtrack was retail, which was about 2,000yen.
              Wow S-Gene, that's still about half the price the boxed-set usually goes for!
              I've seen people selling the stickers separately on ebay before.
              I don't think I've ever had Drambuie. I noticed it in a bottle shop the other day. It was about $60 a bottle (AU).
              I just realized that Bio5 will be the first 'retail' Biohazard game that we will be able to play on unmodified local consoles (I say retail because of the Bio-DC & Bio2, PS3 downloads). I know the Bio and RE versions of 5 will be released at the same time, so it's not a big deal but still... kinda interesting. Another benefit of region free PS3 games.
              To expand this thought. If the collector's editions are different, which they often are, I'll probably get both versions. The Japanese special editions sometimes have awesome stuff which we never see.

edit: I just ordered Bio4 for PS2, the original release not the 'best' release, for $36. It originally came with one of those metal guns in the case but people always sell those separately. There was another release which came with a strategy guide with Ada on the cover and a torch.
              Last edited by Skunky; 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Collectors editions are always awesome, in anything

Comment

• Great items I see.
                  Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 10-28-2008, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Last Sunday was my birthday!!!!1 and one of my friends gave RE Dead Aim!!!! i was so excited!!!!!!!!! but i haven't played like i would like to, cause i have a lot of projects for school!!!!!

Comment

• unopen of Re4 figures
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                        Last Sunday was my birthday!!!!1 and one of my friends gave RE Dead Aim!!!! i was so excited!!!!!!!!! but i haven't played like i would like to, cause i have a lot of projects for school!!!!!
                        Play It with a guncon makes it more funner

Hmmmmm anybody know how I can get Resident Evil Gun Survivor 2 for like cheap.
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-01-2008, 01:54 AM. Reason: Use the edit button ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                          unopen of Re4 figures
                          Leave my figures unopenned is something I cannot do..... I always keep the boxes and the original casings and everything, but I HAVE to get them all together and on display. It's been like that with all my action figures since the beggining of time.
                          Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 10-29-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Evil Shady- View Post
                            Leave my figures unopenned is something I cannot do..... I always keep the boxes and the original casings and everything, but I HAVE to get them all together and on display. It's been like that with all my action figures since the beggining of time.
                            haha lol

Comment

• heres another toy that i have RE2 William G4 its kinda bang up cause i had it on the wall and fell down >< it still unopen... kinda
                              Attached Files

Comment

• My RE games

Some magazines

I know that I don't have a lot of RE's,but I think I have the most important ones

Comment

Working...
                                X