Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got both of them. I think Jill S.T.A.R.S. ver is the best of all. I hate this. How could they have reserved a figure?. I think If I go with the money they won't hesitate... unless the person who's reserved it have already taken it.

Comment

• Yea I called a local comic book shop ( that also sells figures and games ) called the great escape, and they said they had 1 Nemesis type-2 moby dick figure in stock. So, I went to get it and apparently the owner of the store took it off the shelf because he wanted it .
      However, they do have some really good deals...I got a palisades chris figure and wesker with both heads/hunter for 30 bucks a few months ago.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
        Gun Survivor 2 Biohazard Code: Veronica + GunCon2
        Sealed apparently. About $55 with shipping.
        http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...lpm_65059.html
        I've seen ALOT of these lately. This and the Gun Survivor 4 bundle.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
          I've seen ALOT of these lately. This and the Gun Survivor 4 bundle.
          Same here, there were many of each (especially the Gun S. 2 bundle) on Yahoo Japan when I won the item (some weeks ago), but this was the only one which claimed to be sealed. Actually the plastic is "sealed" with a piece of tape, so I'm not so sure. But it's a non-standard size, so perhaps they had to be "clever" when packing it, as there are no machines which will seal these boxes. Seller claims it was never opened. Makes sense, he probably knew what kind of shit game was inside.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Same here, there were many of each (especially the Gun S. 2 bundle) on Yahoo Japan when I won the item (some weeks ago), but this was the only one which claimed to be sealed. Actually the plastic is "sealed" with a piece of tape, so I'm not so sure. But it's a non-standard size, so perhaps they had to be "clever" when packing it, as there are no machines which will seal these boxes. Seller claims it was never opened. Makes sense, he probably knew what kind of shit game was inside.

Yeah, bigger boxes usually just come in these square shaped plastic bags that are nicely folded and taped shut on the end.
            Only real way to know for sure whether or not it is "sealed/new" is to open it and basically inspect the stuff inside to see whether or not someone's been there before... Which of course means "opening" it.

Think the only properly sealed "big box" releases I've seen from Japan are the Squaresoft Millennium Edition boxes and Front Mission History.

All other boxes i've had either came with just box or a tight square shaped bag around (Not to be confused with the similar type of bags people often use when selling second hand DVDs and CDs.)

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              Yea I called a local comic book shop ( that also sells figures and games ) called the great escape, and they said they had 1 Nemesis type-2 moby dick figure in stock. So, I went to get it and apparently the owner of the store took it off the shelf because he wanted it .
              However, they do have some really good deals...I got a palisades chris figure and wesker with both heads/hunter for 30 bucks a few months ago.
              LMAO. That wasn't fair at all. Well... I don't know... I think I will better wait until next month to check this store again. I will go by myself, and If it's not there, it's not there. But If I see it I will definitely get it, and I really hope they still have it. Because I'm broke at the moment, because I've bought a lot of video-games and stuff and some clothes too. So there won't be more RE Items until I get paid again.

Also they had the fith official Comic Special edition of RE but they ran out of stock...

The figure price is around U$54

Comment

• Thanks, Carni. One odd thing - the price tag was taped to the plastic, too (see image 4 on the site). Not a sticker price tag, but just paper taped to it. Seen that before?
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I got these in Osaka today.
                  It looks like they've hit retail. For some reason they didn't accept credit cards from the Capcom online shop. They're hard to see, but they are the little diorama things.
                  Awesome!!!
                  I REALLY want these little babies!
                  Are you impressed with their detail/quality, S-Gene?
                  The Biohazard vignette figures are also available on HLJ now.
                  Thanks for the tip B-Star

Comment

• Well I finaly got all of my Resident evil colletion and taken the photo:

The films.

The boss gang

The guide books

The games

Finaly all of them.

Comment

• nice collection, im guessing yr looking for RE1 on the PSX non platinum. For me platnium games are a stain on a collection!

PS2 games went thru that phase of blue cases, wen i got one of the blue cases for a resi game, i swapped it with a proper black case from an older game, as i feel black suits the resi theme rather than the blue.

ive acquired a lot of new game recently.

ive downloaded:
                      Confidential Report Files #1,2,3,4
                      Assualt the Nightmare
                      The missions
                      the missions 3D

all to my mobile phone

Comment

• Ive loaded pics of my collection onto my profile (minus 2-3 things that have been lost). Check it out if you want to see.
                        -4 RE4 figures
                        -The games
                        -DVD's
                        -Books/Comic
                        -Gamecube (RE4 edition) i dunno if they were limited or not.
                        It came with RE4 and the making of DVD.
                        -and other bits and bobs
                        Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 11-13-2008, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Just arrived home with this one:

Comment

• Nice HUNK statue

Comment

• Great items up there.

More items.

Biohazard DC DS. Biohazard 2 DS.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Guide Book.

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

OPSM Demo.

Last edited by Baiohazãdo; 11-15-2008, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Wow!!! Awesome Collection Sephirot!!!!!
                                I don't have that many figures

Yesterday i received my RE2 for N64!!!!

Also i updated my Website, i have a new template, new video section and i've re-arranged the Games!!
                                Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

Comment

Working...
                                X