Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get it why the archives is out of print, with RE5 almost here they could sell a lot of this books.

Comment

• Because Crapcom want people to pay premium for second hand books.

Comment

• My White demo disk came in today...so I'll be trying out the RE5 demo on my ps3
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          My White demo disk came in today...so I'll be trying out the RE5 demo on my ps3
          cool! whats ur Psn name account we can play online

Comment

• It cost me money and the image quality sucks.....but

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            No remake! For shame!!
            Not anymore Dot, not anymore

Comment

• My 10th anniversary stamp book arrived today! I really must get pics of my collection up soon.

Comment

• Whatever you paid for it, it worths. REmake is the best game in the entire series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                  Not anymore Dot, not anymore
                  Nice

Incase anyone was wonder who that Cosplay woman in the Jill pic is, Its Omi Gibson. Shes probably best known for the MGS group cosplay her group does.

Comment

• A few new items today.
                    (The censored DVDs are Capcom TGS 2005 DVDs which turned out to not contain RE material.)

I have some duplicates of some of these promo DVDs, see my latest post in the sell/buy thread if you should be interested.

Scans coming to LR tonight or tomorrow.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Anders; 01-24-2009, 11:47 AM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Nice haul ;)

Comment

• Thanks, Dottie. The only RE5 promo disc I miss so far is the Bio 5 shop disc version 2. I haven't seen a second copy since you won yours, which is weird seeing that YJ was flooded with the first version a week or two after we first saw it.

The SH4 promo DVD was interesting, I had never seen that footage before. Most of it was black/white, and in grainy quality. Showed things not seen in the game.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Not really an official Resi item but my Casio G-Shock arrived today...another part of my UBCS costume I haven't got to get. Saving for the Galaxy MP5K which hopefully I will get before April.

Comment

• It's REALLY lucky to get Archives for $10. I've been needing to buy a new one as my dad spilt tea on and ruined my last copy, and the last time I checked they're going for £70 a piece.

Comment

• Sorry about the bad image quality, took it on my phone. If you really can't see it, it's RE1 in the original, rare, black long box.

Anyway, I found this at a garage sale last summer. Mint condition, manuals, disc, box and all. I saw this going for like $60 on Ebay, and those were really beat up.

Three dollars.

Comment

• NICE! Does it have the foam insert to protect the disc?

Comment

Working...
                                X