Comment

• Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
        here something

Fucking hell I need a Biohazard 4 for the NGC but a sealed one

Comment

• some more
          Attached Files

Comment

• Everyone has awsome collections, I just have RE5..well pre-paid for and also the Limited Edition hardbound strategy guide.

I did own all the PSX games at one time.. oh and RE.Remake. and RE4 wii edition(never should of traded them all in.)

Comment

• Just got me some of these suckers...

Bought two of them... $9 for two and $9 shipping....ouch
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                Just got me some of these suckers...

Bought two of them... $9 for two and $9 shipping....ouch

I've been wanting to try those, are they any good, you must let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by J_Man757 View Post
                  I've been wanting to try those, are they any good, you must let me know

i bought one today at work
                  and.....

eww

they taste like a flat monster assult drink

i like monster but not when its flat

and i dont like monster assult anyways

ill never buy one again

Comment

• The Can is cool though, you didnt throw it away did you, I looked everywhere in two malls and other places to find them, so I had to go with online purchase...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                      The Can is cool though, you didnt throw it away did you, I looked everywhere in two malls and other places to find them, so I had to go with online purchase...

Where can I buy them online ?

Comment

• I don't know how this happened but I guess luck is on my side.

I work as an assistant manager at a gamecrazy. We take tradeins...but honestly we never get anything good. I went in today for 2 hours so I could set up a display for Halo Wars coming out tonight and before I left a guy comes in. He has every Resident Evil game for the gamecube, barely touched that he wants to trade in. Since our company really only cares about PS3/X360/Wii games now any tradeins from other systems are for nothing. We give like 1.00 store credit per game except for RE4. He seemed kind of bothered and started to leave. However I stopped him and told him I would give him 25$ cash for everything he has.

I have all the games but they are on mixed systems. Plus this guy had them in near mint condition with strategy guides and everything. The amazing part was that I was getting ready to order these off of Amazon.com just so I could play them on my Wii and because I had heard the quality on these is slightly better then their PSX versions. Needless to say I was pleased with how this turned out.

Oh and we have those energy drinks for sale, or rather we should. We kept them in our cooler but no one ever bought any. I bought one for collecting purposes but since then we have taken them out and replaced them with AMP. Now they just sit in the back office gathering dust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                          I don't know how this happened but I guess luck is on my side.

I work as an assistant manager at a gamecrazy. We take tradeins...but honestly we never get anything good. I went in today for 2 hours so I could set up a display for Halo Wars coming out tonight and before I left a guy comes in. He has every Resident Evil game for the gamecube, barely touched that he wants to trade in. Since our company really only cares about PS3/X360/Wii games now any tradeins from other systems are for nothing. We give like 1.00 store credit per game except for RE4. He seemed kind of bothered and started to leave. However I stopped him and told him I would give him 25$ cash for everything he has.

I have all the games but they are on mixed systems. Plus this guy had them in near mint condition with strategy guides and everything. The amazing part was that I was getting ready to order these off of Amazon.com just so I could play them on my Wii and because I had heard the quality on these is slightly better then their PSX versions. Needless to say I was pleased with how this turned out.

Oh and we have those energy drinks for sale, or rather we should. We kept them in our cooler but no one ever bought any. I bought one for collecting purposes but since then we have taken them out and replaced them with AMP. Now they just sit in the back office gathering dust.
                          That really is some good luck you have there. I recently just got another copy of RE: Director's Cut..and for free too. Friend of mine was cleaning out her closet and found a bunch of PS games she never played anymore...and she wanted to know if I wanted any of them.
                          Last edited by Bertha; 03-02-2009, 01:20 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Bastards. I misplaced my original copy of Resident Evil a good 10 years ago. I haven't played RE1 since then. I plan on getting REmake when I get a Wii in a few months, but goddamn it, I want Director's Cut. I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable effing price.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Bastards. I misplaced my original copy of Resident Evil a good 10 years ago. I haven't played RE1 since then. I plan on getting REmake when I get a Wii in a few months, but goddamn it, I want Director's Cut. I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable effing price.

tryed ebay? thats where i got mine for $15 about 3 weeks ago

Comment

• Eh, I also am broke...so whenever I get my hands on the extra dough, I'll think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X