Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George, how much dd you pay for your copy of the Trail? I got my open copy for $105, but it's in near mint shape. My brand new copy was $200.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      George, how much dd you pay for your copy of the Trail? I got my open copy for $105, but it's in near mint shape. My brand new copy was $200.
      The copy I have is not brand new, but it is in mint condition, and was £50. I was interested in what I could extract from it, particularly after reading the translations by Welsh of the text files extracted by Mark Grass relating to the dropped George Trevor letters/diary.
      So far though I have only been able to extract the .tim files ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/
      Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 12-19-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• For those interested, Capcom-Europe store has dropped the prices on its RE6 special editions with the T-Shirts and tablet cases. You can also just buy all four tablet cases together for £16.

Dunno when the price drops happened or when the tablet case bundle was added, not checked the store since a couple weeks after RE6 release.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Im interested in some stuff there , but I live in the united states , would anyone be willing to help me out? thank you
          sigpic
          See No Evil

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	dsc02376j.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	402118

Comment

• Nice collection Redman!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                Nice collection Redman!!!
                Thank You

Comment

• This is a pic of my collection!! I'm at my in-laws house for holidays so when i come back home I'm sure my RE6 collector's edition will be waiting for me!! I'm gonna take a pic as soon as posible!!! xDDDD

By the way, Redman, you have more guides, books and magazines than me!!! I wanna buy some but I really prefer buying the games!! I gues i should get some!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	556306_559109504106635_2056630917_n.jpg
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	402136

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                    For those interested, Capcom-Europe store has dropped the prices on its RE6 special editions with the T-Shirts and tablet cases. You can also just buy all four tablet cases together for £16.

Dunno when the price drops happened or when the tablet case bundle was added, not checked the store since a couple weeks after RE6 release.
                    They are all pretty cheap tat, though at £4 each I suppose not bad for a collector item. Similar tat usually costs much more. Really not kidding calling them tablet cases, they don't even open the length of a tic-tac.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Are the RE6 tablets any worth?, Capcom Europe it's selling them in their store.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	402233 Just a little thing, I have a bit more.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Jill_Sandwich View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7860[/ATTACH] Just a little thing, I have a bit more.
                          the RE0 gun is amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            the RE0 gun is amazing!
                            Yeah, it is pretty cool. I was debating on getting the larger version (8 inches, I think?) but there is no WAY I'd be able to drop $600+ on it. These things are crazy expensive. I aim on the Gold Lugers, but sheesh, those aren't much better; price wise. xD
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Jill_Sandwich View Post
                              Yeah, it is pretty cool. I was debating on getting the larger version (8 inches, I think?) but there is no WAY I'd be able to drop $600+ on it. These things are crazy expensive. I aim on the Gold Lugers, but sheesh, those aren't much better; price wise. xD
                              between all RE airsoft/marui guns, the ones i like most is the barry magnum and leons desert eagle. the RE0 magnum looks like the remake one.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                between all RE airsoft/marui guns, the ones i like most is the barry magnum and leons desert eagle. the RE0 magnum looks like the remake one.
                                Leon's Deagle is schweet. Still kicking myself for not getting it for the $500 when I could. Pain to track down. The revolver is very real looking. Even fake bullets in the chamber! I want Jill's STARS gun but when one pops up they go quickly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X