• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
    Gamestop just gave me this:

PUMPED TO THE MAX YAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hopefully I can get the big box version of it too
    Love that poster :O Hope I'll get one tomorrow.

Comment

• No Hope Left edition of Resi 6 added to the collection Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	401704

Comment

• In addition with my poster, I also just got the big box display of RE6:

Might be getting another in the future.
        sigpic

Comment

• made a video of the stuff i got:

Comment

• Tempting by the upcoming Jill statue but just way too expensive, I miss the days before the internet drove up prices on everything to ridiculous levels.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Not sure to take the Jill's Statue, but the Nemesis yes!
              And i can't wait for pictures of the liefesize bust!

Here are some videos of PAlisades prototypes i have, resin mini-bust never released, if someone is interested:

Jill Painted Resin Mini Bust Prototype made by Palisades Toys, never released to the public. This is the final step, as it was supposed to be sold, with the gun on the chest. See more pictures of this statue here on my website: http://birkinslab.com/palisadesjillbust3rdprototype.html

Here are the three steps of production of the Jill Painted Resin Mini Bust Prototype made by Palisades Toys, never released to the public. See more pictures of each of the three steps here on my website: http://birkinslab.com/palisadesjillbustsprototypesmenu.html

Tyrantl Painted Resin Mini Bust Prototype made by Palisades Toys, never released to the public. Two in the world exists, the second one is the final form in a cryo-tube. See more pictures of this statue here on my website: http://birkinslab.com/repalisadestyrantbustprototype.html

Comment

• If anyone is interested i am selling some items of mine
                I have
                Nemesis Bust, boxed, some slight wear and tare on the box, item is inside the box is in perfect condition – £50
                Nemesis figure, Unboxed, Good condition – £40
                RE5 Chris, Never Opened – £15
                Moby Dick Limited edition G Type 2, still in box very good condition, box has been opened – £40
                Jill Valentine, NECA Black variant, boxed but has been opened, near mint condition – £15
                Chris Redfield, NECA, boxed, figure is in great condition but some damage to the box. Also one of the grenades is missing its sticker – £5
                Tyran, NECA, unboxed, comes with stand, mint condition - £7
                Resident Evil Code Veronica comic books. Books two and three, slightly frayed in a couple of corners, nothing serious - £10

If you want more details on any of these pm me and I can provide picutres and al that.

Comment

• My buddy knows a guy who makes street signs for the city, so he had him make me this custom 3 X 5 ft road sign made of sheet metal for my Birthday present. I'll have to drill some holes in it to mount it, it's pretty damn heavy. It would also make a nice prop for a fan film lol. I'll take some pictures soon.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 11-01-2012, 11:51 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Yo guys, I made a nice discovery on eBay and jumped right on it > http://www.ebay.com/itm/221151936930...84.m1439.l2649

I bought Biohazard 2, brand new, for $106. Not a bod deal at all. And once it arrives, it will go on my shelf for display!
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• my new standee

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                        my new standee

yay dude, i saw one of those years before, in 2008, here in Brazil.
                        Last edited by yurieu; 11-22-2012, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• the stande isnt in perfect condition,but its ok...

Comment

• Recently completed Claire:

Last edited by Brandoloneous; 11-24-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Resident Evil Remake UK sealed and Biohazard 0 sealed

Comment

• Finally got into my collection the 15 minute demo of Biohazard Taiken Ban バイオハザード 体験版
                                .tim files that I have managed to extract I have uploaded here ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	INSIDE.jpg
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	402097Click image for larger version

Name:	COVER.jpg
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	402096

Comment

Working...
                                X