Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They all look great, really really good. Jill however, looks absolutely amazing. Well done.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I liked Jill, Chris and Wesker. And Leon looks very complex to do. Awesome
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Ohhh! Those are extremely impressive action figures. I'm impressed to see you actually did a Richard Aiken one.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but I was like "Why does that S.T.A.R.S. Chris look different than mine?" You're talent for those is flawless. I really liked your CODE: Veronica specimens though I noticed no Ashford twins?!

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you to actually make those start to finish?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
          Ohhh! Those are extremely impressive action figures. I'm impressed to see you actually did a Richard Aiken one.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but I was like "Why does that S.T.A.R.S. Chris look different than mine?" You're talent for those is flawless. I really liked your CODE: Veronica specimens though I noticed no Ashford twins?!

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you to actually make those start to finish?
          Thanks! Richard was one of the first ones I made. I'll actually have REmake accurate Chris heads soon enough. No Ashford twins, never planned to make them. But I was swayed into creating a Birkin custom, so you never know!

It's different for all of them, but each are expensive, and at least $100 each to buy all the separate articles of clothing, gear, and the bodies themselves often cost a lot.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          I liked Jill, Chris and Wesker. And Leon looks very complex to do. Awesome
          Thanks, but some of these aren't entirely customs and are straight out of the box from "Hot Toys," granted, most were modified slightly anyway. Here's a list:

Hot Toys:
          BSAA Jill
          Battle Suit Jill
          STARS Wesker
          Midnight Wesker
          RE2 Leon
          RE4 Leon
          Krauser
          Sheva
          BSAA Chris

My Customs:
          STARS Jill
          RE3 Jill
          CV Chris
          CV Wesker
          RE4 Wesker
          STARS Chris (modded from Hot Toys to be more accurate with REmake)
          Richard
          Kenneth
          Edward
          Enrico
          Forest
          Rebecca
          Joseph
          Brad
          Barry
          Billy
          Carlos
          Steve
          HUNK
          CV Claire
          RE2 Claire
          Zombie

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          They all look great, really really good. Jill however, looks absolutely amazing. Well done.
          Thank you!
          Last edited by Brandoloneous; 08-14-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• A few new additions. Barry is complete, but I'm still working on the two Billy's.

Comment

• S.T.A.R.S.
              Special Tactics and Rescue Service
              Group Photo

Comment

• That Billy Coen is awesome.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• no offense, but thumbnails would have been a little nicer, so that they don't take over half the scroll page.
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Don't know how to do that via Photobucket. Either way, in two posts it'll be a new page. I guess I can claim page 155 as the "Brandoloneous" page

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    That Billy Coen is awesome.
                    Thank you!
                    Last edited by Brandoloneous; 09-10-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• If cannot do thumbnails try hiding everything behind spoilers tags.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• man that Barry Burton and Billy Coen are extremely lifelike.

but other than that, i got all 13 current promo cards by Bandai, yay.
                        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-16-2012, 01:12 PM.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Barry and Billy are juste awesome, congrats man, you did a really nice work!
                          And the Birkin's one is cool too, i'm still dreaming about a human William Birkin figure!

Comment

• Thanks for the comments guys!

I commissioned some Chris REmake sculpts. They're good, but not perfect. Honestly wish they were better. I'll likely stick with them or interchange with the RE5 sculpt every once and awhile.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Brandoloneous; 09-26-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Here's a new pic of my collection!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	564252_529526563731596_887164048_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	401689

Comment

• Gamestop just gave me this:

PUMPED TO THE MAX YAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hopefully I can get the big box version of it too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X