This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    I want the Rebecca shirts! I was going to buy the 5th anniversary case on ebay, but it went to $235 at the last second. How much do those usually go for when you see them? Next time I'll bid.
    lol i was the second to last bidder on that item

Comment

• I was going to bid but I decided against it. Sad I didn't. I was getting ready to cry when I saw the final price. I'll pay it though.

I just wish I could order from the japanese yahoo auctions. I'd love the promo dvd for the pachislot. I'd pay extra for it, or even if someone could order it for me. A friend of mine was stationed in Japan but he returned home in March. I swear...if I could I'd pay practically any price for one of those promo sets.

Hey Gene...what was the final price you paid for the promo Pachislots?
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I want that Pachinko promo pack TOO!! T_T

Any chance I could get the HQ res scan of Jill Valentine's render? Please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          I was going to bid but I decided against it. Sad I didn't. I was getting ready to cry when I saw the final price. I'll pay it though.

I just wish I could order from the japanese yahoo auctions. I'd love the promo dvd for the pachislot. I'd pay extra for it, or even if someone could order it for me. A friend of mine was stationed in Japan but he returned home in March. I swear...if I could I'd pay practically any price for one of those promo sets.

Hey Gene...what was the final price you paid for the promo Pachislots?
          It was 3,000 yen (so about $30 US) for the bid. Then I had to pay mark ups and shipping for it.

The site I use to buy off Yahoo Japan is www.celga.com
          It can get expensive, but ultimately it's really the only way you can get some of this stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

• Thank you very much. I'll see what I can find from there.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Thanks for the link! I'll check them out a little later

Comment

• Sounds good, I'll have a look later

Comment

• Did anyone notice a change in yahoo japan auctions site?, now when you search for biohazard items the site only show you ten pages, some days before they show the total pages available a not only 10, it´s like now they show more items per page and only the first ten pages in the initial search.
                  Last edited by Zombie; 06-06-2008, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• If you click on the 10th page, it shows like 4-15, so it puts 10 in the middle. Then click 15, and that goes in the middle, and you can get to like 20. I used to go from the ending latest to the ending soonest. Partly because I want to see new stuff that gets listed. Especiallay when I check more than once a week. I've yet to try clicking around and seeing if it changes back.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      If you click on the 10th page, it shows like 4-15, so it puts 10 in the middle. Then click 15, and that goes in the middle, and you can get to like 20. I used to go from the ending latest to the ending soonest. Partly because I want to see new stuff that gets listed. Especiallay when I check more than once a week. I've yet to try clicking around and seeing if it changes back.

Yeah, I already notice that, for some reason I like when you make the initial search and the system show you the total pages (80, 100).

Comment

• hey guys!!! look what i just got!!!

I updated my site!!!!
                        Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
                        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 06-07-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Nice, Hiro! I have the long box edition, but mine is slightly damaged. I may find a replacement soon if I decide that I have money to blow away...

Comment

• Hiro, make the tyrant neca your next buy, you'll be happy with the end result

Comment

• I have to agree with Nemesis. Looks awesome!

Comment

• Tyrant from Neca looks really short, beta version was far better...

Comment

Working...
                                X