This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
    Are any of them EverAnimes or Miya Records or any of those other pirate companies?
    No, everything is japanese, most of the stuff bought in Amazon and Capcom online store.

Does that mean that you have the BH2 4-track remix EP on VINYL? Does it come with an obi? (Saw one on eBay once, but there was no obi, so I didn't buy it. I should have, it was really cheap.) Can you please take good pictures/scans of it for my website?

Also, does your Bio Hazard Tragedy of Makoba Village Sound Drama come with a white paper form or any other of those typical extra paper pieces (other than the the obi) included with Jap CDs?
    I donĀ“t collect Vinyls. I bought the Makoba CD in Yahoo Japan Auction some time ago, it was sealed and there is nothing besides the booklet, no insert or other stuff.

Comment

• Great, thanks Gene and Zombie!
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Hey guys, I havent been on in a while. To make up for it, I posted a picture of 7 new items we got . Sorry for the blurryness, but our camera is still not working properly. And the guy who said he sold us the Wildstorm cards... has took our money and ran away...

EDIT: Here is info I forgot to include about the items.

1) Biohazard 2 Value Plus - MINT/Complete
        2) Biohazard 2 Dual Shock - Brand New and put in Zip-lock bag for protection
        3) Biohazard 3 Last Escape - Brand new (but opened) and put in Zip-lock bag for protection
        4) Biohazard Code Veronica (Standard Edition) - Mint/Complete
        5) Biohazard Code Veronica KANZENBAN (Perfect/Complete) (Dreamcast) - Mint and Complete
        6) Biohazard Code Veronica KANZENBAN (Perfect/Complete) (PS2) - Mint and Complete
        7) Resident Evil (Sega Saturn) - Mint and Complete
        Attached Files
        Last edited by FeurMensch; 06-17-2008, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Got an item. A giveaway with CV?

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• Originally posted by BaiohazĆ£do View Post
            Nice. Never seen that one before. Looks nice. But it doesn't look like it's 1:1 size, just a cell phone strap?
            sigpic

Comment

• I know when we got Bio0 Trial, it came with a Code Veronica ID card.

Comment

• I didn`t think about that, it looks zoomed in so it could be that way.

Comment

• It looks like a lanyard...

Comment

• Wednesday again, which means I pick up the goodies from my latest auctions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1419.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	397535
                    My new RPD zippo.

Name:	CIMG1420.JPG
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	397536
                    The back, and bag. 0100/1000. I've got 0704/1000 too.

Name:	CIMG1421.JPG
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	397537
                    Bottom showing date stamps. This is J XIII. my #704 is K XIII

Name:	CIMG1422.JPG
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	397538
                    My BOOTLEG G lighter. VERY pissed off about this. I've never seen a bootlegged Biohazard lighter before. Well, not one that has actually stolen the design of a genuine zippo. It was only $50, but still I'm pissed. If the other RPD one wasn't such a bargain I dunno what I'd do. Be warned guys, there are bootleg zippos.

Name:	CIMG1423.JPG
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	397539
                    The bottom, showing sweet FA.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Can't see the FA on the bottom one. But I trust you

How many zippos have you got now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                        Can't see the FA on the bottom one. But I trust you

How many zippos have you got now?
                        Spoiler:

Hunk Zippo Set - #0067
                        RPD Zippo - #0100, #0704
                        Resident Evil 2 Promotional Zippo
                        Biohazard "You have once again entered..." Zippo
                        Made in Heaven Zippo
                        Biohazard 2 Leon Skull Zippo #0827
                        Biohazard 2 Claire Let me live Zippo #1030
                        Leather-bound STARS Zippo
                        Biohazard 3 Jill Valentine Zippo

10 I think? Might be forgetting 1 or 2.
                        I've got 1 more in holding from the company that gets me stuff off Jap auctions too.

They are all genuine Zippo. I've got about 5 or 6 non genuine ones.
                        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-18-2008, 08:35 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nice collection you have!

Few more items i got:

Biohazard Gun 2 Survivor Japanese Guide
                          Official CAPCOM R.P.D. Patch
                          Resident Evil Zero Black Capcom T-Shirt
                          Resident Evil 2 Willian Birkin T Shirt
                          Biohazard 2 T Shirt

Comment

• I got another RE2 Platinum today. This time it's a genuine one, with the American cover design.

Comment

• i have

RE0
                              RE remake
                              RE2
                              RE4 (GC)
                              RE4(PS2)
                              REisent evil the essintials
                              Code veronica
                              Resident evil 4
                              outbreak file 1
                              resident evil one and two on the samne disc
                              resident evil apocolypse

heres the thing most people might think im a noob cause i havent played all that much, heres the ting i had resident evil 4 for chirstmas threed years ago and after i beated it i wanted more so the next thing i was looking for was playing all the games seeing as how i remember playing RE2 on the playstation as a child once, but anyways about a year later i found The essentials for the PS2 i bought it for 30$ and i started looking around the game shop and found RE0 and RE2 the only other RE games they had i was all pissed cause i didnt know they were there!

so three days later i cam back with 40$ to pay for them and i brought them home and emidatly started playing them (just about to beat RE2 today i thinkg yay me)

then then three weeks ago i found the RE remake so i had to have it cause i just wanted to know what happened with the mansion incident ill get the original foir playstation later

im stil playing RE RE0 trying to beat them

ive beaten RE4 (of course) but not for the Ps2 i let a friend borrow that but now want it back cause i found out you can play as ada if you beat it

anyways next chance i get im going toi buy RE3 for GC cause GS has it for like 16$
                              Last edited by Itashious_boy; 06-19-2008, 10:42 AM. Reason: wanted to include how i got my games
                              sigpic

Comment

• It's nice to see you are catching up on RE's history there.

Comment

Working...
                                X